VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.6.0 S3 Ep.6 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 158 Votes

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
No More Money S3 Ep.5
Video enhancement mod

This mod overwrites the native animations of the game with interpolated animations by a 2x factor. (30fps -> 60fps)

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained predictive models can interpolate one "fake" frame next to each native frame.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations, the benefit is the most visible with the oldest animations in S1.

Here is an example of what you can expect ( ):

Download the mod : Mega ;

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can choose the next game on list
Mod updated

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Genius fucking writing there.
True. I guess that scene with little sis, was better suited if the MC chose the bar bitch path, and worked the bar instead of the office choice.

And genius, well he just might be. Considering the developer still makes over $11 THOUSAND CDN per month on Patreon...with only one project out front, and two others paused on the shelf (and both are not fully completed).

At this point in the story, this title has been in production for over three plus years, and MC has just recently had sex with one of his family members. Good to see the slow burn is over for one family member, now comes a plot change, where MC's sweet little sister and her V card might be sold off by that human trafficking bar bitch.

Regards.

MartinKrpan

May 15, 2020
This was pretty short update, well... I guess they're all short compared to other games. I wish there would be more choices (Tris path only 1 choice and I think it doesn't actually matter what you pick), so it would feel more like a game and not just author driven story. Anyhow, it is what it is. Shame.

• Haha
Reactions: KrusherKev

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Wow, feels like a lifetime since I last played this one, and I heard now's mommy time! lol
But damn, I have a lot to catch up on,

Can anyone refresh my memory here,
I recall there's a path here,
Something like being in the real estate career and as a club owner/manager something?

How do these choices affect the story again?

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I have made an audio restoration for the 3.5.1 version until chapter 18, based on my previous update to 3.3.1 Gold.

Extract to ...\NoMoreMoney-3.5.1-pc and overwrite old files (As usual, modified files have their backups)

Mega

If you want to use with the JokerLeader mod, use the modified one attached below.
IMPORTANT: You have to install the Audio restoration first !

UPDATE 24/04/06: My add-on for Chapter 17 is now integrated in the base restoration and I will try to add music in Chapter 18 and 19, but don't expect it soon.
I'm really busy at the moment...
Audio restoration updated to work with the 3.5.1 :cool:
It now includes my add-on for chapter 17, and I'm working on chapter 18 & 19.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
I completely forget this game exists until I see it pop up in "Updates" once in a blue moon

Think I skipped about four updates, if not more, though I can't really be sure anymore. Still relatively disappointed in the pacing of this one compared to No More Secrets

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 158 Votes