VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.6.0 S3 Ep.6 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Tell you what, royalcandy , you fuckin' crushed it, dude. Great update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Keep up the great work - feel free to make the game a little longer than planned. :) It is easily top 3 favorite AVN right now for me. Will buy Season 3 on Steam the moment I get the notification that it's available.

Rufio

Sep 4, 2017
I've downloaded the update, overwritten the last game version files (3.5.1.) and loaded my last save, however when sex scene with Charlotte is over it says Episode 6 coming soon - it brings me to main menu (and it states version 3.6.0), however the story does not continue.
I might be wrong, but i am pretty sure when a new version comes out you should always delete previous versions (unless it is specifically called an update patch). Because there could be loose files that don't get overwritten that will cause bugs and errors, or lead to the game ending prematurely.

newvoodoo

Apr 27, 2017
Tell you what, royalcandy , you fuckin' crushed it, dude. Great update.
Keep up the great work - feel free to make the game a little longer than planned. :) It is easily top 3 favorite AVN right now for me. Will buy Season 3 on Steam the moment I get the notification that it's available.
Gotta agree on this.
When I saw the scene I immediately thought "what a crazy quality improvement compared to his older games" (which I already thought were pretty good).
I think the quality even shines in "just" kissing scenes etc.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I might be wrong, but i am pretty sure when a new version comes out you should always delete previous versions (unless it is specifically called an update patch). Because there could be loose files that don't get overwritten that will cause bugs and errors, or lead to the game ending prematurely.
As a rule of thumb, I only overwrite an AVN when I am using a patch specifically made to update the prior rev.

For any other download, I Always create a new folder and extract the download into that folder.

I've never had a problem with an AVN (or other downloads FTM) when using this method.

Your point about some files remaining behind and corrupting the latest rev of an AVN is well-founded.

I've even had devs recommend a new full download after updates to underlying software (like Renpy revs) because their patching system is not designed to adjust to this level of change.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Reactions: Rufio and pitao

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I've downloaded the update, overwritten the last game version files (3.5.1.) and loaded my last save, however when sex scene with Charlotte is over it says Episode 6 coming soon - it brings me to main menu (and it states version 3.6.0), however the story does not continue.
Never do that.

Delete old version, extract new and play, your saves are stored in a hidden directory, but you can just copy you save folder some place if you want then place it back in the game folder once the new version is extacted.

Reactions: Rufio and pitao

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
View attachment 2153853
No More Money [S3 Ep.5 Gold] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Now the Mod Unlocks Achievements and Memories. Thanks, Wills747 for the help.

Note: The Mod is only, and it will only be updated for the Gold Version.

Note: I know the "Unlock Gallery or Unlock Memories" shows above all the Episodes in the Achievements & Memory Screens, but just press one, and you will unlock everything for the Achievements or Memories.

Features:

Installation:

Download: - -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
hii new update is available.

Reactions: Bnshy and tmu500
4.20 star(s) 157 Votes