VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.6.0 S3 Ep.6 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 158 Votes

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
A lil bit disappointed with update. Firstly, too little content with Charlotte, the dev could end their date in the morning in another way. Secondly, the main con is that in the first walkthrough I chose to end Bea's story (she was right, that MC is a jerk to her and there is no point in continuing messing up with her) and because of that I missed a lot of content with Tris, which is like the half of update. It's just stupid, that to see the content with main LI, you have to continue messing up with a secondary LI. And it's not only about this scene, it also influences the future content. One of the options in the spinning bottle game was to wake up an interest in Tris in Anal sex, and that is the content I'm looking forward to see. But I could miss it if I didn't choose to continue messing up with Bea. And thirdly, as mentioned here before, the sex scene with Tris was very pale.
So appeal to the dev: Stop wasting time on side characters, develop story with Mom, Sis and Auntie and and that's all!

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
People, where can I download a game for Android in Russian and so that it doesn’t crash after installing the game? who has the correct link? :unsure: :cry: :(

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of No More Money with JokerLeader's walkthrough mod to v3.6.0.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Last edited:

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
A lil bit disappointed with update. Firstly, too little content with Charlotte, the dev could end their date in the morning in another way. Secondly, the main con is that in the first walkthrough I chose to end Bea's story (she was right, that MC is a jerk to her and there is no point in continuing messing up with her) and because of that I missed a lot of content with Tris, which is like the half of update. It's just stupid, that to see the content with main LI, you have to continue messing up with a secondary LI. And it's not only about this scene, it also influences the future content. One of the options in the spinning bottle game was to wake up an interest in Tris in Anal sex, and that is the content I'm looking forward to see. But I could miss it if I didn't choose to continue messing up with Bea. And thirdly, as mentioned here before, the sex scene with Tris was very pale.
So appeal to the dev: Stop wasting time on side characters, develop story with Mom, Sis and Auntie and and that's all!
If you had read the thread, you would have known! So don't complain about something that wasn't meant to be...

wolverutto

Jul 17, 2017
Hello guys

I have always played without problems with all the updates of this game. With this latest update, however, I encountered the usual problem with the grey window, probably because I used the incest patch which has not yet been updated...or am I wrong?

Thanks

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
No More Money S3 Ep.6
Video enhancement mod

This mod overwrites the native animations of the game with interpolated animations by a 2x factor. (30fps -> 60fps)

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained predictive models can interpolate one "fake" frame next to each native frame.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations, the benefit is the most visible with the oldest animations in S1.

Here is an example of what you can expect ( ):

Download the mod : Mega ;

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mod updated

Reactions: Maviarab and cjcjcc
4.20 star(s) 158 Votes