VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.6.0 S3 Ep.6 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 160 Votes

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
royalcandy Great update,Love all of the Tris content.. That being said during the spin the bottle scene, the name is busted, Bea says Toby a lot instead of given name, so that needs to be fixed. Other then that best update in my opinion, keep up the good work.

Also on a side note probably more of a problem with the incest patch more so then the dev, but Bea says brothers instead of siblings during the spin the bottle scene.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Another banger of an update, usually I prefer the milfs but the sister character is so good in this one bonus points that she actually looks related to the mother as well.

Mine as well
I ended up loading a save from before the previous update and that worked.

Skrrt!

Oct 19, 2021
Hey guys, a little help! Was there a way for me to be on Lisa & Lauren's path at the same time? I was following the walkthrough & when we got to the beach I saw that you could touch Lauren's tit or stay a good bf to Lisa.. Option during my gameplay never came up. I fell off somewhere with Lauren while pursuing Lisa huh? Where did I go wrong?

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
Hey guys, a little help! Was there a way for me to be on Lisa & Lauren's path at the same time? I was following the walkthrough & when we got to the beach I saw that you could touch Lauren's tit or stay a good bf to Lisa.. Option during my gameplay never came up. I fell off somewhere with Lauren while pursuing Lisa huh? Where did I go wrong?
Yes it is possible. You can be on Lisa's path with Lauren on the side and you can also be on Lauren's path with Lisa on the side.
Early on, when you meet at the beach and one of them covers your eyes, how did you respond?

If you are with Lisa, she will cover your eyes. You say it's the most beautiful girl in the world, or something, then when she asks for a name, say Lauren (or the other way around if you're on the other path). I think this is the start point for opening the side paths.

4.20 star(s) 160 Votes