Fan Art No More Secrets [RoyalCandy]: Fan Art and Assets

Xpressive

Nov 30, 2019
royal candy seem to be using Octane and not Iray. Can someone share the details on bedrooms for MC, Jeane & phils, Lizzie's and living room asset details?

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Vanessa. Could not upload here so posted on imgur

As Uncle Roger would say, "Why you so weak? Haiyaa!"

I see now there is an issue with the F95 servers. Does BBCode work or do you need Markup to display on this site from an external link?

Last edited:

Xpressive

Nov 30, 2019
As Uncle Roger would say, "Why you so weak? Haiyaa!"

I see now there is an issue with the F95 servers. Does BBCode work or do you need Markup to display on this site from an external link?
Deleting the post. Will upload when site would allow.

So far being weak. I am not a pro hence my pc is not as good as some of you. I do this just for fun when my job and family time allows for it.
While I am open to learn something new (may be renpy) and do more, would still need a decent PC which will have to wait as there are other priorities.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Deleting the post. Will upload when site would allow.

So far being weak. I am not a pro hence my pc is not as good as some of you. I do this just for fun when my job and family time allows for it.
While I am open to learn something new (may be renpy) and do more, would still need a decent PC which will have to wait as there are other priorities.
I hope you didn't think I was serious. Sometimes I forget that many people who post here are not North Americans or are not native speakers. I was referring to a meme that UK comedian Nigel Ng has become for one of his characters on his Youtube channel, Uncle Roger.

Beside I like your work, you are a pretty prolific poster and I like the fact that you sometimes resurrect older threads, like this one.