4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

androm3dart

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2017
Gotta say, the amount of positive reviews is pretty unbelievable. I couldn't get half way through the game myself, just can't cope with the writing. It's like the dialogue has been written by a 12 year old, trying to sound like an adult.
Exactly, it started well with what seems like a decent plot. Then it became shit. Just to make episodes, it goes on with events after events with different girls and the dialogue are shit. The main theme of secrets was forgotten after the first 2-3 episodes. And the ending was half assed. No offence but all those declarations about system failure and files being deleted in cloud seems like an excuse just to release it at the month end to receive money one more time from the patreons. And this game never had any animations. Being a new dev myself, I am rendering on a shitty 1050 ti with 4 gb vram and can render animations, and my dialogue is shit too, but atleast I can render animations and will not do anything immoral. I ended this game just for the sake of knowing the story. The renders were decent, but at this time all the devs are delivering animations.

manneychin

May 8, 2017

I agree that this patch is very poor. a few lines do not cut it. The whole point of a patch is to blend it into the story not just comment on it and forget about it for the rest of the story.
So is the story influenced by incest with its specific taboo and perversions in this game?

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
What is it with some devs? They just cant end a story. These multiple endings are boring. I think maybe 3 are more than enough. Here is was like playing the lotto with a combination of a certain amount of numbers. It was fun but on the other hand it was a shame it ended that way. It started out as a good story but seem to get lost on the home straight. Look forward to the dev's next offering.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
So there wasn't a harem ending?
Yes-ish.

There is an ending for every possible combination of Lizzie, Vanessa, Jeanne and Amie together. But only those 4. The other girls are all only individual endings.

There are also no endings that involve the teachers, Amber or any of the other side girls.

Is the steph ending the only one were he ends up having a kid?
No, he and Brandy have an ugly little bastard of a son.

• Haha
Reactions: darthpham

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Yes-ish.

There is an ending for every possible combination of Lizzie, Vanessa, Jeanne and Amie together. But only those 4. The other girls are all only individual endings.

There are also no endings that involve the teachers, Amber or any of the other side girls.
I guess I'll just go with the Lizzie, Vanessa, Jeanne and Amie combination then. Closest to a harem and saves on a headache. Man this can get confusing.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I haven't played since a little after the Jeane office sex scene so as you can tell I'm pretty behind. Probably around the beginning of Episode 10.

Anyway seeing, from comments here, that there isn't a complete harem route it looks like I'll go with whichever route that allows Jeane and Amie as those 2 are my favorites in the entire game and if i had to choice between them then it'd be close but Jeane beats Amie out as My Waifu Milf.

Well it's time to play this game and see how it all ends and it's been a wild and interesting ride. Steven is still best bro of any game ever!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yes-ish.

So...
  1. Lizzie, Vanessa
  2. Lizzie, Jeanne
  3. Lizzie, Amie
  4. Vanessa, Jeanne
  5. Vanessa, Amie
  6. Jeanne, Amie
  7. Lizzie, Vanessa, Jeanne
  8. Lizzie, Vanessa, Amie
  9. Vanessa, Jeanne, Amie
  10. Lizze, Vaneesa, Jeanne, Amie
Is that right? :unsure: