4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
I load the game error also try loading saves error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\Ex0003428824\Microsoft^system\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Ex0003428824\Microsoft^system\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\Ex0003428824\Microsoft^system\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Ex0003428824\Microsoft^system\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Ex0003428824\Microsoft^system\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 3493, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "D:\Ex0003428824\Microsoft^system\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "D:\Ex0003428824\Microsoft^system\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "D:\Ex0003428824\Microsoft^system\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "D:\Ex0003428824\Microsoft^system\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\Ex0003428824\Microsoft^system\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "D:\Ex0003428824\Microsoft^system\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 923, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "D:\Ex0003428824\Microsoft^system\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 858, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "D:\Ex0003428824\Microsoft^system\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 313, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Ex0003428824\Microsoft^system\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "D:\Ex0003428824\Microsoft^system\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\loadsave.py", line 753, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "D:\Ex0003428824\Microsoft^system\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\python.py", line 1885, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "D:\Ex0003428824\Microsoft^system\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\python.py", line 1713, in rollback
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
No More Secrets 0.7.0
Mon Jul 01 05:03:43 2019

Reactions: neoliberal

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Something is messed up with previous saves, its not the I-Patch.

Started the game over, everything works fine. Here is my save at the beginning of this update (Patched save), it should work.

Was a good update, good progress with several girls. For those of you complaining about blue balling, if you play games for sex scenes this isn't a game for you. Its a story based game with a slower buildup, which means when the sex happens its gonna be EPIC.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Crunched version of v0.7.0

Note:
This is an unofficial modified version of this game and is unsupported by the developer.

Images have reduced quality. No whining, and no guarantees everything will work as intended.

Original: 1.4GB
Compressed: 272MB

Download Win
: - - -

Levi Sasuke

May 25, 2018
Crunched version of v0.7.0

Note:
This is an unofficial modified version of this game and is unsupported by the developer.

Images have reduced quality. No whining, and no guarantees everything will work as intended.

Original: 1.4GB
Compressed: 272MB

Download Win
: - - -
thanks bro

Reactions: fauxplayer

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Pretty cool update, it felt like the last one was ages ago. :rolleyes:

Only thing i didn't liked myself, was the Japanese hoe getting pretty long sex scene from what i saw checking CG's after playing my path.. Her character is just like ''whatever'' for me, and i guess a cum dumster for updates just to have that type of content until main characters are ready.

As a fan of Jeanie im almost fullfiled, i just wish that the shower or bed scene would be longer and still have the kinda blue ball ending. :rolleyes:

Backle up and onto the next one i guess. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Canto Forte

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018

Started the game over, everything works fine. Here is my save at the beginning of this update (Patched save), it should work.

Was a good update, good progress with several girls. For those of you complaining about blue balling, if you play games for sex scenes this isn't a game for you. Its a story based game with a slower buildup, which means when the sex happens its gonna be EPIC.
Did some testing (I am having similar problems with i-patch). First, the error appears before the games splash screen. Second, with or without save games in game/saves folder error occurs. And third, with i-patch installed error happens, without no problem, with or without saves.

BTW, it was my first time playing the game, without saves, the error occurred. So basically, with i-patch installed, error, without, smooth sailing.

Warhawk1

Apr 30, 2019
As a Brandy fan enjoyed the update a lot.Love how all the relationships are evolving..Look forward to more..I couldn't load my old save tho..Played from the beginning..No complaints there xD

diend2011

Jun 11, 2018

does the incest patch on the OP still works with 0.7 version ???

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
For those of you complaining about blue balling, if you play games for sex scenes this isn't a game for you. Its a story based game with a slower buildup, which means when the sex happens its gonna be EPIC.
I'm surprised those folks got to Episode 7 without realizing that it's not a game with sex every other release or something (even though, mmm . . . Saeki). If they haven't figured out the pacing of this game by now, I don't know what anyone can tell them. It's like they've not been paying attention at all. Probably hitting Skip for every scene until they make a choice.
Mass-Facepalms.gif

Oct 13, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing C:\Users\Atakan\Desktop\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market/game/patch/patch.rpy.
ScriptError: Name (u'/Users/ovi/Dropbox/RenpyProject/No More Secrets/game/patch/patch.rpy', 1551795206, 1) is defined twice, at game/patch.rpy:2 and game/patch/patch.rpy:2.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Atakan\Desktop\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Atakan\Desktop\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\main.py", line 369, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\Atakan\Desktop\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\Atakan\Desktop\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\script.py", line 770, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\Atakan\Desktop\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\script.py", line 447, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "C:\Users\Atakan\Desktop\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\script.py", line 430, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'/Users/ovi/Dropbox/RenpyProject/No More Secrets/game/patch/patch.rpy', 1551795206, 1) is defined twice, at game/patch.rpy:2 and game/patch/patch.rpy:2.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491

Mon Jul 01 10:38:59 2019

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
I'm surprised those folks got to Episode 7 without realizing that it's not a game with sex every other release or something (even though, mmm . . . Saeki). If they haven't figured out the pacing of this game by now, I don't know what anyone can tell them. It's like they've not been paying attention at all. Probably hitting Skip for every scene until they make a choice.
View attachment 335190
Well you see when all the blood is in your dick its hard to read through a million lines of dialog with an actual intertwined story. I could sit down with a drink and slowly read through the whole thing and I guess that is what some people do and cool for you. But for me I want something simple, but interesting with sex scenes. That is what I am here for. It is just a shame when the models and premise is good and I have to read a novel to get anywhere.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well you see when all the blood is in your dick its hard to read through a million lines of dialog with an actual intertwined story. I could sit down with a drink and slowly read through the whole thing and I guess that is what some people do and cool for you. But for me I want something simple, but interesting with sex scenes. That is what I am here for. It is just a shame when the models and premise is good and I have to read a novel to get anywhere.
But you couldn't figure that all out before Episode 7? That's my point. This game may not be for everyone, and I totally understand that. But you tortured yourself (effectively) all this time when the game wasn't moving even remotely close to the speed you'd like? Not meaning to offend; it just confuses me why you'd stick it out this long.

Reactions: UncleVT

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
But you couldn't figure that all out before Episode 7? That's my point. This game may not be for everyone, and I totally understand that. But you tortured yourself (effectively) all this time when the game wasn't moving even remotely close to the speed you'd like? Not meaning to offend; it just confuses me why you'd stick it out this long.
oh I don't I just get bored a quarter of the way through and then skip to choices like you said. Then every update I come back to see if it finally got a good sex scene. When it doesn't I bitch a bit and then go find something else to look at.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes