4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Oh god please let that happen :love: or add Vanessa into that equation and it would be perfect.
I want my Jeane solo first, we should be able to enjoy that amazing woman fully. The incest patch doesn't work, right? When I tried it it broke the game. I was curious to see the date with her as the mother...

• Love
Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I want my Jeane solo first, we should be able to enjoy that amazing woman fully. The incest patch doesn't work, right? When I tried it it broke the game. I was curious to see the date with her as the mother...
Yeah, the patch probably hasn't been updated yet. She is incredible it makes you wonder just what in the hell Phill is doing I mean my god is he blind :oops:

Reactions: Mytez

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of No More Screts v0.7.0.
  • with incest patch
  • w/o incest patch
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

DingDongDog

Jul 1, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of No More Screts v0.7.0.
  • with incest patch
  • w/o incest patch
I registered just for this game, Thank you for the port and thank you RoyalCandy for the most awesome game ever

Reactions: the66

zakapaka

Mar 14, 2017
Kinda upset with the update. Will keep supporting on patreon because I like the models. I just hope it gets more naughty :p

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Just finished episode 7 and I was wondering if the 3 o'clock event with Mahabbah actually exists. Because I haven't encountered it in the game. I checked the CGs and there are no images pertaining onto that event. Am i correct or was there something that I missed? Any response is highly appreciated :)
First thing in episode 8

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing C:\Users\Atakan\Desktop\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market/game/patch/patch.rpy.
ScriptError: Name (u'/Users/ovi/Dropbox/RenpyProject/No More Secrets/game/patch/patch.rpy', 1551795206, 1) is defined twice, at game/patch.rpy:2 and game/patch/patch.rpy:2.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Atakan\Desktop\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Atakan\Desktop\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\main.py", line 369, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\Atakan\Desktop\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\Atakan\Desktop\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\script.py", line 770, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\Atakan\Desktop\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\script.py", line 447, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "C:\Users\Atakan\Desktop\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\script.py", line 430, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'/Users/ovi/Dropbox/RenpyProject/No More Secrets/game/patch/patch.rpy', 1551795206, 1) is defined twice, at game/patch.rpy:2 and game/patch/patch.rpy:2.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491

Mon Jul 01 10:38:59 2019
Seems like you installed the patch twice - once into
  • /Users/ovi/Dropbox/RenpyProject/No More Secrets/game/patch.rpy (=> WRONG!) and once again into
  • /Users/ovi/Dropbox/RenpyProject/No More Secrets/game/patch/patch.rpy
So delete the upper...game/patch.rpy and you should be good to go.

Edit: Props to cr1t1cal for pointing out my mistake - corrected...

HTH.

Last edited:
Jan 11, 2019
**** IMPORTANT. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE FOLDER below game/ ****
The patch should be like this
game/patch/
and in the patch folder you should have images, patch.rpy, patch.rpyc and README.
There were a few guys who after the extraction had game/patch/patch/images etc.

Works fine for me since 0.4.

Reactions: WaltS

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Patch works fine in my game.

Reactions: Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Patch works fine in my game.
It seems that after telling people time and time again, I'm fucking stupid and I was putting the files into the game folder, not into game/patch. My saves for the end of the previous update keep crashing tho, I had to load one from a couple of episodes ago.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Yeah, the patch probably hasn't been updated yet. She is incredible it makes you wonder just what in the hell Phill is doing I mean my god is he blind :oops:
It worked for me, there were instances where both Lizzie and Jeane mentioned the taboo of the relationship wtih MC. Just make sure to copy the whole patch folder, not just the .rpy.

Reactions: Mormont

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
i did it, but i dont want re-download all the game.
and i dont see an option to just update the game.
thanks for the reply
There's no such thing as an 'update patch' so it's either the whole package or nothing at all. Your call.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes