4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
wow that arabic woman's dress. :LOL: she is wearing a hijab, which as I read they wear for modesty, but her rest of the body is revealing. now that's something. :D

Reactions: WaltS

Baasje1998

Dec 3, 2018
Can anyone please help me, i don't know how to play it on Mac, i downloaded the Zip-file but then there are a lot of files and i don't know how i can start the game

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Can anyone please help me, i don't know how to play it on Mac, i downloaded the Zip-file but then there are a lot of files and i don't know how i can start the game
no big secret, click on the no more secrets program icon (not the .exe file, the other one) and enjoy.. looks like this
Bildschirmfoto 2019-07-01 um 17.04.02.png

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
wow that arabic woman's dress. :LOL: she is wearing a hijab, which as I read they wear for modesty, but her rest of the body is revealing. now that's something. :D
agree that her dress looks incredible. Few Arab would drink let their wives run around like that (or drink) in public in real life..

Caesar.

Jan 31, 2019
Is there any one that can help in getting such an error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\Sinan\Desktop\Yeni klasör\Yeni klasör (3)\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Sinan\Desktop\Yeni klasör\Yeni klasör (3)\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Sinan\Desktop\Yeni klasör\Yeni klasör (3)\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Sinan\Desktop\Yeni klasör\Yeni klasör (3)\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Sinan\Desktop\Yeni klasör\Yeni klasör (3)\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 3493, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\Sinan\Desktop\Yeni klasör\Yeni klasör (3)\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\Sinan\Desktop\Yeni klasör\Yeni klasör (3)\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "C:\Users\Sinan\Desktop\Yeni klasör\Yeni klasör (3)\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "C:\Users\Sinan\Desktop\Yeni klasör\Yeni klasör (3)\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\Sinan\Desktop\Yeni klasör\Yeni klasör (3)\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\Sinan\Desktop\Yeni klasör\Yeni klasör (3)\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "C:\Users\Sinan\Desktop\Yeni klasör\Yeni klasör (3)\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 923, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\Sinan\Desktop\Yeni klasör\Yeni klasör (3)\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 858, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\Sinan\Desktop\Yeni klasör\Yeni klasör (3)\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\Sinan\Desktop\Yeni klasör\Yeni klasör (3)\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\loadsave.py", line 753, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "C:\Users\Sinan\Desktop\Yeni klasör\Yeni klasör (3)\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\python.py", line 1885, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "C:\Users\Sinan\Desktop\Yeni klasör\Yeni klasör (3)\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\python.py", line 1713, in rollback
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
No More Secrets 0.7.0
Mon Jul 01 18:24:34 2019

Alexus83

Feb 7, 2019
It seems that after telling people time and time again, I'm fucking stupid and I was putting the files into the game folder, not into game/patch. My saves for the end of the previous update keep crashing tho, I had to load one from a couple of episodes ago.
You can share this save, I only have at the end of the last episode and I do not want to go from the beginning

Lena Tran

Jun 21, 2017
Mac version after successfully installed the incest patch, the game load doesn't work keep getting traceback error i think it have to do with the incest patch

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes