4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
again fantastic update, bravo royalcandy :cool: (y)
it's so hard to decide on one girl in this game, they are all so beatutiful :love:
You ain't wrong there they are all great in their own way and I can't find anything wrong with a single one of them as you have Stephania in your sig she won me over in the last update I love how there is so much depth to their characters

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Excellent update... I love this game! But I hope I don't get fucked at the end(mean I do but not because I screwed everyone in the game) you get me right? Oh welll got lots of saves!!

Reactions: Aditya Tendulkar

sunny1819

Apr 20, 2018
Excellent update... I love this game! But I hope I don't get fucked at the end(mean I do but not because I screwed everyone in the game) you get me right? Oh welll got lots of saves!!
Hi, is there any new content in 6.1? I have played 6.0 till the end. Please let me know if it's worth a download. Thanks!

hopladagel

Apr 4, 2019
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/defaults/home/backgrounds/hbh_morning.jpg'>:
File "game/scenes/home_hall_bottom.rpy", line 5, in script
call screen ep1_hhb_default()
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/defaults/home/backgrounds/hbh_morning.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scenes/home_hall_bottom.rpy", line 5, in script
call screen ep1_hhb_default()
File "C:\Users\The-0\Downloads\NoMoreSecrets-070-market\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\ast.py", line 1911, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\The-0\Downloads\NoMoreSecrets-070-market\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\ast.py", line 1899, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\The-0\Downloads\NoMoreSecrets-070-market\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\The-0\Downloads\NoMoreSecrets-070-market\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\exports.py", line 2875, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\The-0\Downloads\NoMoreSecrets-070-market\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\The-0\Downloads\NoMoreSecrets-070-market\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\The-0\Downloads\NoMoreSecrets-070-market\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 3174, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\The-0\Downloads\NoMoreSecrets-070-market\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 2086, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 516, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 244, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\The-0\Downloads\NoMoreSecrets-070-market\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 151, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\The-0\Downloads\NoMoreSecrets-070-market\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "C:\Users\The-0\Downloads\NoMoreSecrets-070-market\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\The-0\Downloads\NoMoreSecrets-070-market\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "C:\Users\The-0\Downloads\NoMoreSecrets-070-market\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\The-0\Downloads\NoMoreSecrets-070-market\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\The-0\Downloads\NoMoreSecrets-070-market\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/defaults/home/backgrounds/hbh_morning.jpg'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
No More Secrets 0.7.0
Mon Jul 01 22:28:09 2019
```

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
wow that arabic woman's dress. :LOL: she is wearing a hijab, which as I read they wear for modesty, but her rest of the body is revealing. now that's something. :D
a women wearing a hijab but the rest of her body sensually revealing is what you called 'Jilboobs'

HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
How fix this ?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 264, in script
python:
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 268, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\Новая папка\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\Новая папка\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\main.py", line 525, in main
run(restart)
File "E:\Новая папка\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "E:\Новая папка\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
python:
python:
File "E:\Новая папка\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\Новая папка\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 268, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
File "E:\Новая папка\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\game.py", line 332, in call_in_new_context
return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
File "E:\Новая папка\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\execution.py", line 917, in run_context
context.pop_all_dynamic()
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "E:\Новая папка\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.0-market\renpy\execution.py", line 372, in pop_dynamic
del store[k]
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
No More Secrets 0.7.0
Mon Jul 01 23:21:46 2019

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
What an incredible update with a lot of progress and character development for the girls and also Brian, more secrets being unfold, big question does Brandy knows about Brian and Nichole being involved? and does Nichole knows about Brandy and Brian also being involved? somehow i think they know and they dont mind sharing him since they are BFF.

D4V1D

Aug 20, 2017
Great update, I regret that Lucky Mark didn't go this way and gave sex scenes without previous building relationship. It is awesome game and I am already waiting for the next updates.

Reactions: BOBBINO122045

retnavgunner

Jul 3, 2018
You might want to tag the developer royalcandy when you post something like this, or hit him up in a PM, as this can get lost pretty quickly in an active thread. I was thinking about doing the exact same thing as I only picked up the game this week and saw all the things you want to fix, then saw that you were going to do it. You might want to wait until the next version comes out to roll your fixes into before turning them in.

Or you could just post them here for us pirates to play with... ;)
I was going to do that, but held back at the last minute, so if something came up, then I could take care of it later. Something did come up and pulled me away from it completely, and just now returned to start working on it again. Of course I gave myself a headache trying to decipher something in Ch. 4. If something gives me a headache, I will skip and come back to it.

Reactions: Regardie
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes