4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Nice update, really.

But the updates are always too short to satisfy my need for no more secrets. No critic btw.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
This game is rapidly climbing my favourite list update after update, right now it's #2 but it may just be matter of time before it tops it. Also I'm getting irrationally angry at people calling blue-balls. Please dev keep your pace and keep telling your story, it's perfect as it is.

Brandy best girl.
There, now I've said it. :whistle:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What an incredible update with a lot of progress and character development for the girls and also Brian, more secrets being unfold, big question does Brandy knows about Brian and Nichole being involved? and does Nichole knows about Brandy and Brian also being involved? somehow i think they know and they dont mind sharing him since they are BFF.
I never expected those two being BFF's I was quite surprised at that, and about them knowing what's going on hard to say as Brandy seems to really keep to herself she might not have gotten round to telling Nichole yet but something tells me she wouldn't mind about Brian and Brandy seeing each other.

Reactions: Mytez

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I never expected those two being BFF's I was quite surprised at that
I was suspecting this already, first when we saw a B calling Nichole and she was with Brian in his bedroom, and then when Brian is talking to Brandy and she says something about the drug problems of her friend, i just put 2+2 and i was right

Reactions: Yaxz and Mytez

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
this game did give me the vibes with some tags like gangbang.... but im glad i did give it a try because is one of the top in my list of favs.. also on my list to pledge when i drop some other dev that dissapoint me xD

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Nichole is my second fave character with Stephania being first.
That's good! In that case you can have Stephania and I'll keep Nichole....

Don't know what it is exactly - her character & attitude, the hair-do, the tats, the small tits? She hits all the right buttons for me ... Sigh, I hate it when I get a hard-on for a CGI character :p

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Jeane wasn't in my top 3, but she probably is after this update. I would also put Steph and Lizzy in my top 3. Brandy is probably my lowest ranked girl (of the "main" girls) , she is so sweet and pure. I want to be her friend more than get involved with her.

How the paths develop will be really interesting. I wonder how the endings will be. I assume you cant have them all, maybe can get 2-3 girls max at once. Those will be hard to get though, probably mostly single girl endings.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Nice to see a fellow Stephanier that can look past her "school slut" part. Knowing that she's starting to develop feelings for Brian was sweet as hell. She's my number two, after Jeane (and yes, I know she fucked up hard), I'm just into mothers like a degenerate.
I just saw her as someone that liked sex. I can't blame her for that I have plenty of friend similar.

I just like how she didn't give a shit and was fun to talk to. The opening up after the ... er ... clinic visit, was really sweet and really good character growth to move her forwards.

That being said I love the dynamic of Nichole and Brandy. That's the kind of friendship where they are good for each other. Brandy to calm Nichole's drug habit down a touch and Nichole to open Brandy up to the world.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Sometime ago i saw some harsh comments about Steph here,for some people if a woman likes sex she is a slut... like if all woman are supposed to act like nuns, but Nichole is my n:1 here, i love those tats and haircut plus her personality, Brandy comes right after,Jeanne is n:3

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes