4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
At least we got a nice farewell gift ;)
I really hope she wasn't on the pill when I creamed her, that would be a nice souvenir.

The next update will probably be great too, since it seems to be focused on Amie, and now that she's single and ready to give us tons of gifts...

• Wow
Reactions: Mormont

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
At least we got a nice farewell gift ;) but damn losing her so soon after she was introduced sucked so far that's the only let down (n)
It will be necessary to go to see Suzie and Allison and to check if they are well, Saeki will miss them.:sneaky:

• Love
Reactions: Mormont

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sometime ago i saw some harsh comments about Steph here,for some people if a woman likes sex she is a slut
I don't have the time of day for those people. They seem to expect women to be virgins and wait for them yet they rarely have any chance of getting laid anyway.

I mean, I have a few friends that would sleep with most guys yet even they wouldn't have sex with those idiots.

They call them sluts but even sluts have standards.

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
i got only 1 sex scene ont he start of the update, is there another i missed? like that woman in the end that tell us to go to her room at 3...

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
i got only 1 sex scene ont he start of the update, is there another i missed? like that woman in the end that tell us to go to her room at 3...
No, that will happen at the start of the next one. There's only one in the update.

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
this game is so good so many girls i want to be with damn sis,mom, the cousin, brandy, and the cheerleader, the teacher. So many great characters

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So I'm concerned about what Brian means when he says he's trying to be better and not a jackass, because he's still making out with every girl around including his cousin, his mom and his sister. All the while trying to convince Brandy that he's worth being her boyfriend.

This feel like it's going to be one of those "harem in reverse" games where the ending will be you finally making a choice.

jhb

Apr 14, 2017
View attachment 292750

Overview:
The whole thing began a few years ago when Brian's mother had died. She was sick, but he had no idea, she and his father kept it a secret. After she died his father started to drink heavily. One night the cops came to Brian and told him that his father won't come back soon so he'd better stay with a relative. When I found this he did his best in finding out what happened to his father but no luck. A few days after the cops came to his door, Phill, the principal of the high school where Brian was a student came to him and told him that he could live with him for a while. While living with Phill, Brian did plenty of bad stuff, but in the end, things got better. The main purpose of the player will be to find out why is his father in prison while his second goal will be to find out what everybody hides. Everybody has secrets and your job is to find them. Some characters have big secrets while other not so big.​

Thread Updated: 2019-06-30
Release Date: 2019-06-30
Developer: RoyalCandy
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED

Patches:
Extras: - - Walkthrough Mod

View attachment 235266 View attachment 235263 View attachment 235264 View attachment 235265 View attachment 235272 View attachment 235271 View attachment 235269 View attachment 235267 View attachment 235270
View attachment 292739 View attachment 292742 View attachment 292744 View attachment 292745 View attachment 235268 View attachment 292752 View attachment 292754
I have tried UnRen, RpaTool and WebPy tools to extract but i get this a box to run or save and run. I have used UnRen tool last month on a game and work good but this one, nothing. Clicking run just opens a blank webpage.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So I'm concerned about what Brian means when he says he's trying to be better and not a jackass, because he's still making out with every girl around including his cousin, his mom and his sister. All the while trying to convince Brandy that he's worth being her boyfriend.

This feel like it's going to be one of those "harem in reverse" games where the ending will be you finally making a choice.
I think it's going to be something like that but I can def see maybe a couple of threesome endings in the mix.

Brandy and Nichole especially.

arms99

May 11, 2018
I really hope she wasn't on the pill when I creamed her, that would be a nice souvenir.

The next update will probably be great too, since it seems to be focused on Amie, and now that she's single and ready to give us tons of gifts...
Actually she wasn't on the pill. There is 2 ways the scene plays out, if you chose not to prolong by going down on her before you creamed her then she complained about not being on the pill.

So don't worry, she got the souvenir ;)

• Love
Reactions: Mytez

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Another note:
If Brandy and Nichole have talked about Brian (give her lack of surprise when he mentioned it) what else has Nichole told her I wonder?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: smokebox

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
i did not like it, so i trace back to skipped it.
Is it ok if i do that? Or, it meant to be found as one of the secrets and i fucked up?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
i did not like it, so i trace back to skipped it.
Is it ok if i do that? Or, it meant to be found as one of the secrets and i fucked up?
That only happens with the incest patch, its meant to be found if you use the patch. if you dont want Izzy/Jeane to be related to Brian dont use the patch.

Reactions: Oddball2k

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I think it's going to be something like that but I can def see maybe a couple of threesome endings in the mix.

Brandy and Nichole especially.
I definitely think Brandy and Nichole is a possibility. I think Lizzie and Vane could be possible too (ToD wasn't just to tease Brian, let's be honest). I think there are combinations that almost certainly would not work, like Amie and Stephania. (Amie did basically forgive her, but I doubt she'd forgive if Stephania hit on a second boyfriend of Amie.)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: smokebox

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Crunched version of v0.7.0

Note:
This is an unofficial modified version of this game and is unsupported by the developer.

Images have reduced quality. No whining, and no guarantees everything will work as intended.

Original: 1.4GB
Compressed: 272MB

Download Win
: - - -
Great compressed (y)

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes