4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

2real

Jan 18, 2018
wha happens in the short scene at end if you have the lust points? not sure if i got it or not

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
There's a lot to be said about this game but for the kind that ends up on this Forum, the dialogue is very well written.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Incest patch doesnt work. I put in GAME folder stil not working . Am i doing something wrong >?
Are you sure that you did, so it looks like this now?:

And even if you did and it does look like this, you'll have to trigger it, as the README.txt says:

README.txt said:
To trigger the event you
need to go to her room when Phill is not home and click on the key

Episode 1:
- between 12:40 and 14:00

Episode 4:
- 07:55 when she's in the bathroom
- 19:25 when she's in the kitchen
- 20:30 - 21:00 when she's in the livingroom

Episode 5:
- 18:10 - 20:10 while she's in the bathroom
So, did you try that? The patch is working if the trigger appears at these times or if you open console any time and check the value of the variable (that is, you type the name of it into console):
persistent.patch_installed

If that variable is True, then the patch has been recognized by the game and it'll work when triggered.

Reactions: lapalapa

lapalapa

Sep 17, 2018
Are you sure that you did, so it looks like this now?:

View attachment 335924

And even if you did and it does look like this, you'll have to trigger it, as the README.txt says:

So, did you try that? The patch is working if the trigger appears at these times or if you open console any time and check the value of the variable (that is, you type the name of it into console):
persistent.patch_installed

If that variable is True, then the patch has been recognized by the game and it'll work when triggered.
Thank u dude, i already miss that key from episode 1. But i start from begining ...
Or maybe its not problem that i miss first chance i can get it in episode 4 ?

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I wonder if we will ever find out about Natalie (The girl that went missing in the first episode.) I really thought it had something to do with Phill and the black guy when u meet them in the office, my guess was Phill was into some shady shit and she had been kidnapped because of it, but nothing has been mentioned about her since.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I wonder if we will ever find out about Natalie (The girl that went missing in the first episode.) I really thought it had something to do with Phill and the black guy when u meet them in the office, my guess was Phill was into some shady shit and she had been kidnapped because of it, but nothing has been mentioned about her since.
You're right but I still have a gut feeling Phill is up to some really shady shit!

Could be this will be the final straw that will cause Jeanne to cut him loose, his dalliance with his secretary being the first step down that slippery road ...

Reactions: WhiteWolf619
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes