Unity Completed No Strings Attached [Final] [David Mills]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Ok. Seriously. Someone report this or something so they change the main image on the thread.

THIS! This does not represent ANYTHING in this game. At all. No. Nope. Nada! Fuck you! And not the fun way! It's a lie. I don't think most people would even click on the thread if they didn't have this up front first, instead of the actual horror show that's actually in the screenshots from the game.

Schultz95

Oct 5, 2020
Eroges are expanding into the Psychological Horror subgenre, I'm really glad this genre is breaking new ground and expanding it's reach.

Reactions: Spiral-Out93

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
I have a strange fondness for shit-looking games like this. Gives me nostalgia for the days of meet-n-fuck and other flash drek.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
this is hands down, the worst looking game i've ever seen... this is SO bad, i wouldn't play it, even if my life was on the line

Mar 19, 2018
Dev - when you designed this character did you genuinely think "yeah, that's a sexy woman"? I'm curious.

From the thumbnail it looks like a man. The skin colour, the eyes, the huge font which looks worse than comic sans. Really great job, congratulations, I think this is going to be a absolute classic.
at least men can be hot; this is just terrifying

Reactions: Spiral-Out93
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote