lolil

Aug 17, 2017
list of playabe characters on V8
[M] = Playable as Male character
[F] = Playable as Female character
[M/F] = Playable as both characters

1- Dilara the Receptionist

2- Ken [M]
He is in the 2nd floor. Depending the dialogue you choose, you'll play a different scene.

3- Drex [F]
He is in -1st floor.
Depending the dialogue you choose, you'll play a different scene.

4- Stefan [M]
He is in the first floor

5- Kaito [M]
He is in the gaming area, at the left of reception.

6- Herm Palmarian [M]
She is in -1st floor and you have to click on the right side on the screen to go to her hall.
·First scene, you can click on protagonist cock to change the way Herm Palmarian jerks it off, then click on him to change speed and cum.
·Second scene, you can click on her dick to start licking, clicking on her balls goes to lick her pussy again, clickling on her cock whick licking her cock starts blowjob, then click again to change speed and cum.
·Third scene, just click over them to change speed and cum.

7- Jesse and Blaze [M]
The are outside of the hotel.
When you are at reception, click at the bottom side of the screen.
When you are outside, click in the right side of the screen to return to reception.

8- Liz [M]
She is in the first floor. Click on the right side of the hall and you'll see the new green door.

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
This game is an exercise in failure (for the "female version").
A HTH clone game has ONE job. You go around, and have the PC get off. Nothing else. And that is the ONE THING you cannot do in this game.

Reactions: Aazkaal

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
V9 is available for Patrons. Bit of a dick move to move it behind a paywall after all this time though. Why pay a single dollar when we never had to previously?

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
V9 is available for Patrons. Bit of a dick move to move it behind a paywall after all this time though. Why pay a single dollar when we never had to previously?
Especially since it's been entirely financed through commissions... so they are asking for people to pay, to see a paid product.
Kinda DLC for DLC.

Though, I'm mostly just ticked they KEEP falsely advertising the piece of shit "female version" that's yet to have a SINGLE female scene. And just keep adding more playable males.

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
Played it, kind of wish the female had more scenes also.
I mean... there's currently 0 scenes with the female so... "more" would be nice considering there's not a single one xD
Only ones where you play as some random dude. And 1 unfinished scene where the camera is on her.

Kinda impressive how the creator can fail this fucking bad.
He nailed it with the male character. Then just... failed in every conceivable way. Including not getting the correct/varied genitalia on females.

lolil

Aug 17, 2017
V9 changelog -
Axcess [M/F]
He is in the left corridor, in front of the Gaming Room. You'll notice there is a new door there.

Reactions: Purb

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
I like both, the male and female, i just hope he'll add more for the female, and been watching his stuff for a long time.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
I mean... there's currently 0 scenes with the female so... "more" would be nice considering there's not a single one xD
Only ones where you play as some random dude. And 1 unfinished scene where the camera is on her.

Kinda impressive how the creator can fail this fucking bad.
He nailed it with the male character. Then just... failed in every conceivable way. Including not getting the correct/varied genitalia on females.
I don't think he's failing, at least he is doing content for which he and others love, i do wish there was more on the female side also but i think he is doing okay and loving the animations for each, and he has a good art style. So i do hope things will be quicker on this.

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
I don't think he's failing, at least he is doing content for which he and others love, i do wish there was more on the female side also but i think he is doing okay and loving the animations for each, and he has a good art style. So i do hope things will be quicker on this.
Dude, he has ONE job when creating a "female version". To create a female version.
He has yet to create a SINGLE SCENE for the female.

"HTH clone" games are very straightforward: The PC is supposed to get off.
Check the male version: It does that to a T. Roughly 95 % of scenes: You play the male PC, the male PC cums.
Badabing, badabom. Very simple "gameplay".

Now look at the "female version". You don't play as the female PC. You instead play as: Every single male NPC. They are now the PC. There's not a SINGLE scene focused on the female. She cums a total of 0 times.
Atop that: There's not a single pussy model. (or there is ONE to be specific, as all the females share it.) Whereas the males get a unique penis model for each character.

So... if you still think it's not failing. Please elaborate on why you don't think so. Despite that the female version is lacking EVERYTHING the male has. And they are practically polar opposites game concept wise.
As it should be "Male version" and "More males version".

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
To me i think he's focusing more on the male version, since he works on that version more. That's all i can say on that, since he's properly taking more time on that version more, since more are playing that version. I think it'll be some time till he works or add to the female version.

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
To me i think he's focusing more on the male version, since he works on that version more. That's all i can say on that, since he's properly taking more time on that version more, since more are playing that version. I think it'll be some time till he works or add to the female version.
Well, yes clearly.
He focuses more on the male version to the point he made a SECOND MALE VERSION.

There's no excusing that level of blatant incompetence and false advertisement.
As said: He still has the gal to call it "female version" when it doesn't have a SINGLE female scene.
I think I used the analogy in my review but: This is like a pokemon game, where if you pick the male: The game plays as normal. But if you pick female... each battle you either play as the opponent. OR: You only progress if you lose every single encounter. So, if he wants to "add to the female version", he can START by making the first scene.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
All i can say to that is wait and see, like i said he's focus more on the male version since, i believe he gets the most funding from as well on his patreon, maybe someone will ask him on any progress will be started on the female version, but like i said since the male version is the one that gets played the most and also a lot of furs go on, that will be the one to be focused on first.

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
All i can say to that is wait and see, like i said he's focus more on the male version since, i believe he gets the most funding from as well on his patreon, maybe someone will ask him on any progress will be started on the female version, but like i said since the male version is the one that gets played the most and also a lot of furs go on, that will be the one to be focused on first.
Yeah, but point is: WHY even start a "female version", when he can't even provide a single scene?
Then keep adding "fake scenes"? Just focus on the male one.
Like, to make a reference to another game: Panthea. It kept claiming to have "lesbian scenes". It has ½ a scene! Not even ONE. And lesbian scenes is STILL advertised on the FRONT-PAGE. Despite not having a single complete scene.

Similarly: This game claims to have a "female version", doesn't have a SINGLE scene for it. Yet: Keeps adding more "scenes". When it should just focus on the male version, which is evident as it exclusively adds scenes to the male version... but puts them into the female version? Like, if this was a gallery: He would put male on male scenes under the "lesbian" category.

Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting
2.40 star(s) 7 Votes