VN Ren'Py Nobilium [v0.1.0.0.5B] [88Michele88]

2.40 star(s) 7 Votes

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Hey folks!

I workin on new udate, ther will be some new about the intro, the first scene will be pregnant content as well. Minerva is alredy at last day of pregnancy she enjoy fucking with her housebend
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Same new characters will be present hold face you alredy see in some games
That guy is one of guys alredy appeared in The Destiny of Siria. He is an alpha and will be first opponent for Michele. I have a lot too traslate in english caus italian part is redy. This Will be the big update since I make know it here I gonna work a lot on it.

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
You've got to get an English translator. I can forgive some typos, but they're everywhere. It's not asking a lot for devs to put at least some effort in and not just spew it through google translate.

Reactions: genthrow

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I really hope there is a good story to drive this, because the images a bit counter productive in tickle my fancy...

good luck with the game though...

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
You got really something for vampire didn't you. i guess it's your sexy dream thing , you make vampire in other game too XD

• Haha
Reactions: 88Michele88

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Please let me know where I missed with with names and thought, I think I meesd up with place and I need you help where It sound strange for you.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Always down for more V:TM. But while I can manage with broken English, squashed characters really bother me. Was traumatised by my parents watching SD channels on an HDTV back in the day and having the output stretched to fill the screen so that everybody became fatties. My sister loved it, though. Said it did wonders for her body image.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Always down for more V:TM. But while I can manage with broken English, squashed characters really bother me. Was traumatised by my parents watching SD channels on an HDTV back in the day and having the output stretched to fill the screen so that everybody became fatties. My sister loved it, though. Said it did wonders for her body image.
Don't diss a chub before you tried. Better bounce.... :ROFLMAO:

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
really wish you can name the main character yourself, also not sure Michele (Marcellus maybe) was even a name in the time of Rome, at least BC anyway or up until they took Judea if it means Michael. Good Luck either way, like the setting of the Roman Empire.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Hey folks!

I workin on new udate, ther will be some new about the intro, the first scene will be pregnant content as well. Minerva is alredy at last day of pregnancy she enjoy fucking with her housebend

Same new characters will be present hold face you alredy see in some games
That guy is one of guys alredy appeared in The Destiny of Siria. He is an alpha and will be first opponent for Michele. I have a lot too traslate in english caus italian part is redy. This Will be the big update since I make know it here I gonna work a lot on it.
If there is a rival in this game prepare yourself because here comes the NTR haters debate!

• Haha
Reactions: 88Michele88

Stingus

Jan 31, 2019
the grammar.. the graphics.. what exactly is this? im not one to judge for the broken english, and for the most part i always give them a shot. but this is just too much, there is zero effort on that front.. and just mash that with the high quality renders and theres not even any immersion to break anymore.
well wish you all the luck and hope you can improve on what is lacking.

Reactions: wiwem71072
2.40 star(s) 7 Votes