VN Ren'Py Nobilium [v0.1.0.0.5B] [88Michele88]

2.40 star(s) 7 Votes

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Seen it after I had already downloaded from one of the other links. That is why I said they need to be updated. Everyone don't got to the last page of post to get the new update link.
I use mega link only. Thanks for pointing it out.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Hey guys!

I didn't said that I abbandoned this game, asumeing that it's fine, sine I was unable to write or inform you about new content and upadets of it, I will make it small new, that I working on6 games and I trying to finde a way to make new scene and location, new characters will be introuced in new update with. I will keepupdate when I got something good to talk update whatI gonna add into it.

I actual working on other games as well. It gonna take time, how much time gonna pass? I don't know, on time related thing I don't gonna promise deadline, to not upset lot of people here (even if they don't care).
Good Day or Good Night!

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Here new hot spiecy situation between MC Michele and Larissa one of his slaves. It also reveal Larissa past on how they thing evolved with her be the vampire she become in future. They will had sex in few occation in future updated as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In future update it will be new scene betweein them and Lucilla as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have good day until next time.

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
wait did the devs listen and implemented thiccer female characters? some of these screenshots look new.
They were alredy planned. It mere of time to be introduced in game with their own appearence.
I'm happy that you likeed them.

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
is preg one time thing .... or repeatable ?
It will be presen into Lisis Flashback when she tell her everything what happened after to MC, for it I want spoil anything yet. And the other will Merrige while a MC future bride is still pregnant.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
but its not going to be like ok i knocked my wife up she has a kid i can do it as many times as the player wants to?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
but its not going to be like ok i knocked my wife up she has a kid i can do it as many times as the player wants to?
It not that kind of game where you as player knock up as many as possibile, it only just the one he want or just uppened in future with somone he saved, not gonna make spoiler for now. Minerva was the one preganant befor MC birth. Lisia in on scen befor current timeline she the one got pregnant. And Lucrezia she will be the one the frist MC bride who got merried while been pregnant.

It not like human one. Need wait 4 years befor a female vampire be in her most fertil period. If you expect that there is gonna be pregnancy between brother and sister there never gonna be, sibiling blood relative can't impregnat female sibiling. Vampire genetics in that matter is different.

It depend on the story, flashback like past, current timeline and possibly in future. And ther will a human that might be knoked up in future. But there i just gonna say you will see.

And it not some pregnancy driving theme where a player MC that need to repopulete whole world. Nope. It just one time thing when the story need that to be present.

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 7 Votes