EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ゲーム用タイトル832468.png

Overview:
Aisha is a sheltered young woman from an aristocratic family, living a life of luxury in their mansion.
However, when her father disappears, leaving behind a large debt, Aisha's world is turned upside down.
She lacks common knowledge, including financial and sexual matters, making her situation even more challenging.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-02-25
Release Date: 2017-12-06
Original Title: 没落お嬢様アイシャの便ki… 便利屋日記
Developer: Chikko
Censored: Yes
Version: 2017-12-06_MOD1
Language: English (20% Edited Translation)
Length: ~3 hours
Translator: JustXuX - -
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

1a_00013.png 1e_00001.png 1g_00007.png Screenshot 2023-02-25 142227.jpg Screenshot 2023-02-25 142521.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
ummmm..... incest is not an original tag..... is it added by the uploader here?

mewsteel

Dec 11, 2019
buenas e intentado traducir con traslator ++ pero me a funcionado a medias no me explico porque el juego me carga normal y todo pero no me funciona los controles o alguien me diria cuales no debo tocar es un en RPGMAKER VX y tambien en WOLF

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
it has the multiple endings tag, i grinded through all of it and i got an ending but still missing one scene. How to get the other ending? also the gives an error when i go to gallery, any fix to that?

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
it has the multiple endings tag, i grinded through all of it and i got an ending but still missing one scene. How to get the other ending? also the gives an error when i go to gallery, any fix to that?
Can you archive your save folder, then attach to a reply, so I can test the gallery. Because on my end it works and no one but you encountered this problem.

DevGamer

Jun 4, 2023
Is there a any full save that works. And hopefully there will be a compressed ver.

Edit: dosent need save. Fast game. Only the multiple text is dragging the game. Not worth the time anyway. Be prepared to be hearing the bgm over and over cause there isnt any options to adjust volume. Game crashed quite frequently as well. 900mb for game of this standard is a joke.

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote