♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Yep there were many quite interesting events
Yeah slavemaker was an absolute miracle.
Very shit google art and probably soup for code, but boy did the gameplay and stories made up for it! :giggle::coffee:
Hopefully you can recreate some of the magic.

Reactions: Alvir

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
So I tried this out and despite there is not much to do at the moment, it is quite promising.
But is there a way to fill the love meter? I had all kind of sex with the girl, kissing and caressing and fucking, but the meter doesn't change.
Unfortunately it is implemented in update that will be release 12th of October, so a little bit of waiting and you will get your to experience new events tied to love meter;)

Reactions: kurosx

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
Yeah slavemaker was an absolute miracle.
Very shit google art and probably soup for code, but boy did the gameplay and stories made up for it! :giggle::coffee:
Hopefully you can recreate some of the magic.
I'll try my best:giggle:
One of my reasons for starting this project is to be able to play game like Slave maker but without dancing around with flash emulators, and with nice art and complete stories:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Cescent

Jan 13, 2018
This looks good, but I gotta ask is this game or at least the name in reference to something because I swear I have heard at least the games name or something almost exactly the same somewhere else.
There's an interactive novel game in Choice of Games game written by Hannah Powell-Smith.

This game looks good btw.

Last edited:

Nero the Bard

Oct 15, 2020
how would you implement loli or shota content?
big fan of corruption and trainer games
Also, this has the possibility to become one of the best games out there.
thanks for your hard work

Last edited:

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
how would you implement loli or shota content?
Also, this has the possibility to become one of the best games out there.
thanks for your hard work
Thank you for your interest in of Noblesse Onlige!
Loli and Shota content may appear in the future, but it is not on priority list right now.
About how it will be implemented, right now there are plans that such characters may appear as event NPC's with which you may establish relationship, and in future, when new playable characters will be added (as current starting protegee is only an intro character), some of them may be loli and shota. But thats quite far in development right now, first I need to implement story of current protegee and few key NPCs.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Thank you for your interest in of Noblesse Onlige!
Loli and Shota content may appear in the future, but it is not on priority list right now.
About how it will be implemented, right now there are plans that such characters may appear as event NPC's with which you may establish relationship, and in future, when new playable characters will be added (as current starting protegee is only an intro character), some of them may be loli and shota. But thats quite far in development right now, first I need to implement story of current protegee and few key NPCs.
May want to confirm with the mods if the art you plan to use for loli/shota action is passable, or they may remove your thread.
Not now but later when you want to put this content in. :whistle::coffee:

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
May want to confirm with the mods if the art you plan to use for loli/shota action is passable, or they may remove your thread.
Not now but later when you want to put this content in. :whistle::coffee:
Thanks for warning, I'll remember that ^_^

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
I agree with Nero. Because this game hit for me the same sweet spot as Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling-, One room: Runaway Girl and The Runaway Girl and Me I decided to give you a trust investment and support you for 10€ on Patreon to get the Itch:Io key despite the demo is still really buggy and barebones.
I hope you will complete it.
Thank you for your trust, I appreciate it!
This project is in active development so sorry for all the bugs, I'll try to eliminate them fast;)
Your key was sent, I really hope this game will meet your expectations:giggle:
I am fully determined to finish it :geek:

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Found a bug. When you kiss Suzumi it can happen that you get a placeholder that will be kept until you roll back to previous scene via mouseroll.

Reactions: Alvir

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
Found a bug. When you kiss Suzumi it can happen that you get a placeholder that will be kept until you roll back to previous scene via mouseroll.
I haven't found it, if it appears again, I would appreciate if you could take a screenshot and send it me ;)

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Future tags are futa/trans?

Since the protag is a mage I assume it's a spell to make herself have a dick or if the protag is male a spell to cast on his apprentice?

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes