Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
Future tags are futa/trans?

Since the protag is a mage I assume it's a spell to make herself have a dick or if the protag is male a spell to cast on his apprentice?
Ok, so there will be a spell - much later in a story, but first you will meet some weird alchemist researcher who makes unstable futa potions, you could help her, or steal her research (and complete potion for your own gains), or you can destroy this research through plotting with some professors.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Ok, so there will be a spell - much later in a story, but first you will meet some weird alchemist researcher who makes unstable futa potions, you could help her, or steal her research (and complete potion for your own gains), or you can destroy this research through plotting with some professors.
Wow you have it all planned already. So...will it be futa on female, futa on male, male on futa and/or female on futa? Or more or less of some of these?

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
Wow you have it all planned already. So...will it be futa on female, futa on male, male on futa and/or female on futa? Or more or less of some of these?
First I'll implement futa on female, futa on futa, male on futa, and lastly for fans of such combo - futa on male. But it is still farther into development.

• Sad
Reactions: Yamemai

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
First I'll implement futa on female, futa on futa, male on futa, and lastly for fans of such combo - futa on male. But it is still farther into development.
Well I wish you luck with the game and above all, enjoy yourself making it.

Reactions: Alvir

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Noblesse Oblige [v0.15] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 163mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Everytime i see this title i think of this:
A Mech from the ArmoredCore series, there where infact 2 variants in 2 different ArmoredCore games with that name.

Good luck with the game.

Favaro

Jul 16, 2017
I couldn't help but feel like I've seen it somewhere.
Now I remembered:
You "borrowed" some arts, didn't you?

Nero the Bard

Oct 15, 2020
Now I remembered:
has this seane also a counterpart? I would say that he was Hevely inspired by the game but still intends to expand the artwork. I have to agree that it would be good to address his Inspiration of this game. I wouldn't go as far as to say he stole the art work completely. my guess is he is a big fan of the artwörk and wants to do more with it than there is already. Screenshot (132).png

Last edited:

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
I tried v0.15.
I had two renpy exceptions during the character creation and then when I tried to play the game "loop" it quickly became unresponsive to clicks on actions. I suspect the character's "energy" or action points or whatever had been used up, but there was no feedback on how to move to the next day. I just gave up.

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
Now I remembered:
Yep, I was inspired by this games artstyle, and as I wrote before, I really do like it and recoment to try it out ^_^

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
I tried v0.15.
I had two renpy exceptions during the character creation and then when I tried to play the game "loop" it quickly became unresponsive to clicks on actions. I suspect the character's "energy" or action points or whatever had been used up, but there was no feedback on how to move to the next day. I just gave up.
Thank you for playing this game!
if you found eny bugs, do send me screenshotsI'll try to correct it ASAP.
At what moment it became unresponsive?
And which version vere you playing PC,Mac or unoficial android?

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes