Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
Trying to clean the house leads to an exception and the tidyness meter never increases.
I've been experiencing this problem as well.
If you could, send me a screenshot of that exeption, I'll look into it imediatly!
I just tested, and there is no exeption on my build and clean meter is rising. One option is that you are using save from older version, as there is a high chance of getting errors with that.

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
Noblesse Oblige is a French expression but it means that an individual from the nobility or in a more modern setting an individual from the elite of society in counterpart to their privilege have a duty to be honorable, generous and altogether upstanding people. I'll admit I'm not sure how that relates to a game inspired by a slave trainer game.
Yes this game is inspired by Slave Maker, but it is different in setting, so you do not train slaves, you train young nobles to improve them and shape them according to wishes of your employer. But in begenning you are given with a test of training your future assistant who is not of noble birth
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. After training her you will be presented with a choice to take your first real job, to train a real noble descendant, thus the naming of the game ^_^

clebann

Aug 2, 2020
*sees incest and loli for potential tags*

You have my attention.

That said... came is a bit unplayable at the moment lol. The house just gets dirtier even if I have daily cleaning turned on and have her clean, so now I just lose 20 joy per day and can't do a thing.

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
Will there be the possibility to have your assistant be the dominant part in / be in charge of the relationship with MC (especially with a female MC)?

Also, I'm missing something like a questlog: I got a game over screen and don't know why.

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
*sees incest and loli for potential tags*

You have my attention.

That said... came is a bit unplayable at the moment lol. The house just gets dirtier even if I have daily cleaning turned on and have her clean, so now I just lose 20 joy per day and can't do a thing.
Have you set your cleaning to highest tear? Because it should solve all problems with cleanliness. Also, as her cleaning level is low, she will barely clean anything, 1% per cleaning, but as she ranks up her cleaning skill she will clean much more effeciently.

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
Will there be the possibility to have your assistant be the dominant part in / be in charge of the relationship with MC (especially with a female MC)?

Also, I'm missing something like a questlog: I got a game over screen and don't know why.
Yes, your assistant will be able to take the dominant part, but it will be implemented in future updates.

There is no quest log yet, it will be implemented soon (maybe even in next update). Game over probably was due to running out of money, or getting your place too dirty, you should take care not to fall into -200 gold coin debt or forget about your level of cleanliness, which you can stop from falling by setting cleaning to the highest level in management tab. I'll add warning about cleaning in next patch (silly me for forgetting such thing)

Last edited:

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
Can we play this game only lesbian?
There are planned male NPC with which you will be able to have romance, and male protege for you to train, but it will be all implemented a bit later, with male NPC coming soon, but male protege will be in development after polishing current one to acceptable level.
Butfor now if you are playing as female MC thiswill be played as only female game, but even after introduction of male NPC, you will be able to play it as girls only game ^_^

Last edited:
Reactions: battali0n

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
So, if this do indeed be inspired by Slave Maker, one cannot help but ask.. where be the tentacle beasts? Cause those suckers were like, everywhere in that game.

Gratitious flurry of questions time!

Will random events, encounters, or working situations will manifest at some point? (Such as walking/exploring with the MC, or the teacher and student wandering as a combo.)

Is there any current use for the shops or inventory currently?

Is there a big enough difference planned in content to warrant the two different types of combat skill? Or are we talking like, giant zweihander swords versus rapiers and whips style, or something?

Hmm.. off hand, I'd also ask if we have a choice of origins or backgrounds, could the MC pick being an experienced courteson/influencer type? It'd almost make sense with the heavy emphasis on some skills such as dancing and whatnot, and grooming their protogee in that direction, haha.

Actually, and expecially if we are low on coin, it'd be fun in the MC could find, uh, alternative means of employment or cash gain. Shake it if you can make it, or something.

On a similar train of thought, and echoing a question I saw written earlier: will it be possible for the assistant/student to take a more active hand in the more salacious pursuits? For example, if you gave them full permissions (and are thus opting for consent for suprise schenanigans, to dodge a potential landmine), and they were max'd out on joy and horn dog status, have them wake the MC intimately, join them in bed at night, or heck, if things start spiraling wonderfully out of control, create a situation where they actively and enthusiastically at bring the MC to climax at pretty much any time of the day, haha. (Finally a reason for a constitution/endurance stat! Remember to hydrate!)

Technically still counts as training!

Enjoying watching the game grow, to be sure. Have a good one!

Reactions: Alvir

Kira3

Nov 11, 2018
Pokud při spouštění nenastane žádná chyba, měli byste se pokusit hru stáhnout znovu a zkontrolovat, zda ji neblokuje antivirový nebo jiný bezpečnostní software.
[/CITÁT]
Stáhl jsem znovu, ale bez změny rady to nefunguje

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
There are two exe files in game folder, have you tried them both?

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
So, if this do indeed be inspired by Slave Maker, one cannot help but ask.. where be the tentacle beasts? Cause those suckers were like, everywhere in that game.

Gratitious flurry of questions time!

Will random events, encounters, or working situations will manifest at some point? (Such as walking/exploring with the MC, or the teacher and student wandering as a combo.)

Is there any current use for the shops or inventory currently?

Is there a big enough difference planned in content to warrant the two different types of combat skill? Or are we talking like, giant zweihander swords versus rapiers and whips style, or something?

Hmm.. off hand, I'd also ask if we have a choice of origins or backgrounds, could the MC pick being an experienced courteson/influencer type? It'd almost make sense with the heavy emphasis on some skills such as dancing and whatnot, and grooming their protogee in that direction, haha.

Actually, and expecially if we are low on coin, it'd be fun in the MC could find, uh, alternative means of employment or cash gain. Shake it if you can make it, or something.

On a similar train of thought, and echoing a question I saw written earlier: will it be possible for the assistant/student to take a more active hand in the more salacious pursuits? For example, if you gave them full permissions (and are thus opting for consent for suprise schenanigans, to dodge a potential landmine), and they were max'd out on joy and horn dog status, have them wake the MC intimately, join them in bed at night, or heck, if things start spiraling wonderfully out of control, create a situation where they actively and enthusiastically at bring the MC to climax at pretty much any time of the day, haha. (Finally a reason for a constitution/endurance stat! Remember to hydrate!)

Technically still counts as training!

Enjoying watching the game grow, to be sure. Have a good one!
Tentacles are still shy here, but I have heard that they will come to lite soon enough ^_^

0.18 that is currently in development is working on exploration system where you will explore with your protege the town and the surrounding wilderness, so lots of places to visit and explore, with tons of random events will follow in future, also there are planned random events for jobs and lessons, and they will to appear a bit later !

Shops at the moment are just a presentation of mechanics, nothing useful there yet, BUT! With exploration system I'll fill them with useful things that you can buy, and loot that you will be able to sell~

There are two different styles of combat with different weapons that you will be able to use differently, based on which style you use. But it is still a very early concept, so it will be fleshed out when combat will appear.

You got me here, I'm already thinking about implementing temptress\tempter origin, focused on influencing everyone around ^_^

Low finances are planned to be addressed with recent introduction of new character, local housemistress, that can pay you for some services, at first simple tasks around apartment, and later something more intimate if MC will be playing his\her card right ~_~

Yes Yes and Yes, it seems that you are reading my mind! That is why I have introduced those joy, love and lust stats, so as you make your protege have more experiences, and heighten their arousal and lust, you get all those morning, evening, and random unexpected scenes \(^_^)/. My hands are itching to start working on them, but first I want to implement exploration system (and let those poor tentacles loose~)

Thank you for all these questions and for trying out Noblesse Oblige!

Eldebrand

Mar 5, 2019
I will keep an eye on this but right now its just too buggy for me to keep trying. Is intimacy even properly implemented yet? Because I keep running into placeholder art that breaks the ability to even continue by removing necessary UI elements.

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
I will keep an eye on this but right now its just too buggy for me to keep trying. Is intimacy even properly implemented yet? Because I keep running into placeholder art that breaks the ability to even continue by removing necessary UI elements.
Could uou please send me screenshots of moments when placeholder art is blocking important interface elements, and any bugs that you find. Ofcourse there are systems that are not fully implemented, but they should not cause any bugs or instabilities. Intimacy is implemented on MC side, so you can use all actions. Actions of your protege are limited at the moment.

dinurs

Mar 12, 2019
Could uou please send me screenshots of moments when placeholder art is blocking important interface elements, and any bugs that you find. Ofcourse there are systems that are not fully implemented, but they should not cause any bugs or instabilities. Intimacy is implemented on MC side, so you can use all actions. Actions of your protege are limited at the moment.
The intimacy interface bug happened to me too, basely sometime when you click on an interaction either the background art jump to the foreground or the intimacy interface just disappears or fails to load (the screen just shows the intimacyBG.png), not sure if it's relevant but when it happened I was playing as female mc and had told Suzumi to call me and her by name.

Also I found a small bug in 0.17, I created a character with 18 int and 15 wis but after character creation was done the interface showed 15 int and 18 wis so seems like those two have been switched around somewhere in the code.

Reactions: Alvir
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes