Ayacrin

Jul 7, 2021
real noblesse oblige

2-Piece Bonus
Elemental Burst DMG +20%
4-Piece Bonus
Using an Elemental Burst increases all party members' ATK by 20% for 12s. This effect cannot stack.

• Haha
Reactions: torresm

fatman0007

Apr 19, 2020
I like this art style so far, but it kinda looks like it might have been traced ??
it 100% is, the female avatar with the blue hair is literally this fanart (this is not the orignal link of the artist but the first one i could find on gogole images)

Sep 4, 2017
Am I the only one who has the problem with the game being extremely slow? I keep clicking on every button for but they don't react, and after a long time of constant clicking waiting, the game stops responding, and when it starts responding again, it reacts, but then, I have to repeat the long time of constant clicking and waiting. I don't know if it is a game's problem or problem on my system. I don't have this problem with other ren'py games that I currently have on my pc.

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
Looks like a game that does not even know what the fuck it is. You got RPG stats for a damn dating simulator game? WTF? Them two together makes no damn sense it's like dev is just making game complicated for no reason.

Does it want to be a sex slave game?
Is it a trainer?
Does it want to be an RPG?
Is it a Dating Sim?

I an tell it's too fucked up as a game that appears to have no point to even bother with.
Thank you for checking out Noblesse Oblige!
It's unfortunate that it is not to your liking.

It's a trainer game with an addition of stats so give you the possibility to role-play different kind of characters. There is no slavery system here, but it is similar to Slave maker as you will have the possibility to raise different characters as the game progresses.
As I have said before there are RPG like stats to give you the possibility to role-play different roles and explore different locations with different outcomes depending on how you develop and what choices you make.
And yes there are elements of dating sim mechanics. As I find it interesting to develop relations with different characters in the game.

It's still in the early stages of development so it may seem like a chaotic mess for now, but as it progresses it becomes more organized and becomes much more interesting as you have different options and things to do in the game.

By the way, Why do you think that RPG, Dating Sim, and Trainer can't be combined?
As for me, it is the perfect combination to make a truly engaging game that you can play frequently and not get bored of it.
As an example of such a combination, I could name Slave maker, Princes maker, Portals of Phereon.

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
it 100% is, the female avatar with the blue hair is literally this fanart (this is not the orignal link of the artist but the first one i could find on gogole images)
Yep, some images are temp placeholders, traced from the internet ^_^

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
wait just 10% for cleaning all day for 2 days straight? i have sen hoarder homes get cleaned out faster than that
As cleaning skill is leveled up, you will clean much, much faster ^_^
Also, the game is constantly being rebalanced, so the cleaning speed may be changed in future updates!

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
Am I the only one who has the problem with the game being extremely slow? I keep clicking on every button for but they don't react, and after a long time of constant clicking waiting, the game stops responding, and when it starts responding again, it reacts, but then, I have to repeat the long time of constant clicking and waiting. I don't know if it is a game's problem or problem on my system. I don't have this problem with other ren'py games that I currently have on my pc.
Is this problem on PC, or maybe on Android? Have you tried rebooting your device?

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Looks like a game that does not even know what the fuck it is. You got RPG stats for a damn dating simulator game? WTF? Them two together makes no damn sense it's like dev is just making game complicated for no reason.

Does it want to be a sex slave game?
Is it a trainer?
Does it want to be an RPG?
Is it a Dating Sim?

I an tell it's too fucked up as a game that appears to have no point to even bother with.
It does have dozens of stats that do nothing and with no clear indiciation of what they might be used for later. What's there is just the old Slave Maker skeleton with nothing on it.

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
I just got a "You Lose ;_;" screen and I am not sure why.
Sorry if this was answered before but what are some potential game finishers?

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
By the way, Why do you think that RPG, Dating Sim, and Trainer can't be combined?
As for me, it is the perfect combination to make a truly engaging game that you can play frequently and not get bored of it.
As an example of such a combination, I could name Slave maker, Princes maker, Portals of Phereon.
It's not that they can't be so much as it tends to lead to the 'mile wide, inch deep' build where none of those aspects are fleshed out enough to be fun. They tend to turn out better when they're more organized. Long Live the Queen was a good one where building stats had a point and it managed to work all of its aspects into a single cohesive whole (though it did have its problems, too, namely that it was too easy to not train the right stats and hit an unavoidable bad end).

Basically it's not a good first impression when you open the game, see it has tons of systems borrowed from different genres but none of them are implemented and it isn't clear how they would be implemented, either.

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
I just got a "You Lose ;_;" screen and I am not sure why.
Sorry if this was answered before but what are some potential game finishers?
Game endings are :
playing for 90 days
reaching 0 tidiness, and remaining there for 7 days
going into debt (-200 gold coins) <-you probably got this one, as I forgot to add a description to this one, I'll correct it in next update ^_^

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
Game endings are :
playing for 90 days
reaching 0 tidiness, and remaining there for 7 days
going into debt (-200 gold coins) <-you probably got this one, as I forgot to add a description to this one, I'll correct it in next update ^_^
Thanks
It was the tidiness thing, I was ok on money. I did not know there was a time limit and I likely noticed it late, as it took me a few days of her joy dropping before I even figured the cause for that. And I just paid for an increase in her cleaning skill too they day before. I dunno how I'd do this better but it's a bit annoying how many data screens you have to keep checking.

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
It's not that they can't be so much as it tends to lead to the 'mile wide, inch deep' build where none of those aspects are fleshed out enough to be fun. They tend to turn out better when they're more organized. Long Live the Queen was a good one where building stats had a point and it managed to work all of its aspects into a single cohesive whole (though it did have its problems, too, namely that it was too easy to not train the right stats and hit an unavoidable bad end).

Basically it's not a good first impression when you open the game, see it has tons of systems borrowed from different genres but none of them are implemented and it isn't clear how they would be implemented, either.
Feature creep is a scary thing, and I totally agree with you that it is ruing a game if you try adding a lot of features without making them work with each other ^_^
And I do understand that right now this game is very barebone... But! This game is at the very beginning, and right now I'm almost done with introducing all main features, this will be finalized by version 0.2 and after it, all these features will be getting polished and combined to work perfectly together to allow you experience rich deep experience.
At this point in time, all these features that I introduce serve as a presentation of the foundation upon which all of the game and all of the events will be built.

Of course, I could develop this game without releasing it in such a basic state, and show it to the public when it will be almost finished. But for me personally, it is important to receive feedback at such early stages to be able to create a game that will be interesting to many. All these comments and feedback that I receive help me move forward in development at a much better pace than if I would develop this game in silence.

That's why I appreciate your comments and your feedback! Thank you for warning me about the dangers of feature overload!

Reactions: Gojii

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
Thanks
It was the tidiness thing, I was ok on money. I did not know there was a time limit and I likely noticed it late, as it took me a few days of her joy dropping before I even figured the cause for that. And I just paid for an increase in her cleaning skill too they day before. I dunno how I'd do this better but it's a bit annoying how many data screens you have to keep checking.
I'll try to make it all much more obvious and in one place ^_^

Sep 4, 2017
Is this problem on PC, or maybe on Android? Have you tried rebooting your device?
It's on PC. I tried to restart PC, and now it still freezes a little bit in character creation, when I am trying to type in my character's name or choose traits and perks, but after I get past the character creation, it starts working normally.

Reactions: Alvir

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
It's on PC. I tried to restart PC, and now it still freezes a little bit in character creation, when I am trying to type in my character's name or choose traits and perks, but after I get past the character creation, it starts working normally.
Interesting, good that it works fine now ;)

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
Is the "Female protagonist" tag there by mistake, or does the game offer the choice to play as a woman? From what I can tell only a male protagonist is shown, but it's very possible that I'm just missing something.

Reactions: Alvir

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
Is the "Female protagonist" tag there by mistake, or does the game offer the choice to play as a woman? From what I can tell only a male protagonist is shown, but it's very possible that I'm just missing something.
You can play as a female MC, and there are already choices and scenes specific to female MC!

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes