clebann

Aug 2, 2020
Have you set your cleaning to highest tear? Because it should solve all problems with cleanliness. Also, as her cleaning level is low, she will barely clean anything, 1% per cleaning, but as she ranks up her cleaning skill she will clean much more efficiently.
Yeah, I set it to daily cleaning AND set the girl to clean every shift with her at rank 1 and it stayed at max dirt level after two days of this.

Reactions: Alvir

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
The intimacy interface bug happened to me too, basely sometime when you click on an interaction either the background art jump to the foreground or the intimacy interface just disappears or fails to load (the screen just shows the intimacyBG.png), not sure if it's relevant but when it happened I was playing as female mc and had told Suzumi to call me and her by name.

Also I found a small bug in 0.17, I created a character with 18 int and 15 wis but after character creation was done the interface showed 15 int and 18 wis so seems like those two have been switched around somewhere in the code.
Thank you for finding those bugs, I'll correct them right away!

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
Yeah, I set it to daily cleaning AND set the girl to clean every shift with her at rank 1 and it stayed at max dirt level after two days of this.
Have the % of tidiness changed, or it remained unchanged?
If you setyour protege to cleaning for all 5 actions for two days, it should add 10% to tidiness, if not thats a bug, I'll take a look and probably add some choice for general cleaning for large sum of money ^_^

By the way I have uploaded a newer version with cleaning fix, so if your protege does not clean at all, it should fix it (for now that's fix is PC only, but next 0.17 version contains it for pc and mac )

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
The intimacy interface bug happened to me too, basely sometime when you click on an interaction either the background art jump to the foreground or the intimacy interface just disappears or fails to load (the screen just shows the intimacyBG.png), not sure if it's relevant but when it happened I was playing as female mc and had told Suzumi to call me and her by name.

Also I found a small bug in 0.17, I created a character with 18 int and 15 wis but after character creation was done the interface showed 15 int and 18 wis so seems like those two have been switched around somewhere in the code.
I have tested that intimacy bug, trying to play as female, using different interactions, changing how she calls me, and still no luck.
Does this bug occurs to you consistently? Or is it some rare bug that appears out of nowhere?

dinurs

Mar 12, 2019
I have tested that intimacy bug, trying to play as female, using different interactions, changing how she calls me, and still no luck.
Does this bug occurs to you consistently? Or is it some rare bug that appears out of nowhere?
Out of nowhere I would say, I tried causing it again but couldn't. Perhaps it happened when I was playing 0.16 and it was fixed in 0.17?

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
So I kept messing around to see if I could recreate the bug and found that if you chose caress once followed by kiss 9 times your screen end up like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll check it out right now! Thanks for finding it out!

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
So I kept messing around to see if I could recreate the bug and found that if you chose caress once followed by kiss 9 times your screen end up like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Was trying it out, and it did not occur to me... weird, does it appears consistently with such combination?

dinurs

Mar 12, 2019
Was trying it out, and it did not occur to me... weird, does it appears consistently with such combination?
Yes I tried it with both old saves and new games as well as both as male and female mc in both 0.16 and 0.17 and it happens each time.

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
Yes I tried it with both old saves and new games as well as both as male and female mc in both 0.16 and 0.17 and it happens each time.
I'll try to find the source of this issue...

Last edited:

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
Even in full despair, she has enough willpower to openly threaten the master with a knife or poison, huh.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Looks like a game that does not even know what the fuck it is. You got RPG stats for a damn dating simulator game? WTF? Them two together makes no damn sense it's like dev is just making game complicated for no reason.

Does it want to be a sex slave game?
Is it a trainer?
Does it want to be an RPG?
Is it a Dating Sim?

I an tell it's too fucked up as a game that appears to have no point to even bother with.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Have the % of tidiness changed, or it remained unchanged?
If you setyour protege to cleaning for all 5 actions for two days, it should add 10% to tidiness, if not thats a bug, I'll take a look and probably add some choice for general cleaning for large sum of money ^_^

By the way I have uploaded a newer version with cleaning fix, so if your protege does not clean at all, it should fix it (for now that's fix is PC only, but next 0.17 version contains it for pc and mac )
wait just 10% for cleaning all day for 2 days straight? i have sen hoarder homes get cleaned out faster than that

Reactions: Gojii

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
I like this art style so far, but it kinda looks like it might have been traced ??

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes