osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
I'm Playing on PC.

The attached file is the log which has two exceptions.

The screen that was unresponsive was this, however I did not have the "schedule" window on the right hand side, only the left hand window. But now i tried it again, i cannot reproduce it.
1665666899789.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daehorn and Alvir

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
I'm Playing on PC.

The attached file is the log which has two exceptions.

The screen that was unresponsive was this, however I did not have the "schedule" window on the right hand side, only the left hand window. But now i tried it again, i cannot reproduce it.
View attachment 2098648
Thank you VERY much for helping track this mistakes!Funny thing is that I have found this mistake earlier, while I was making 0.16 build, so it is corrected there! It was a mistake in one dialogue at the start of the game where I have made a little mistake that is corrected in version 0.16 ^_^
And bout that disappearing schedule.... That's a mystery~ probably some weird renpy related bug, or some uncommon combination of factors, nevertheless, I'll keep an eye if it will happen in testing!
Once more - thank you for your time ^_^

Reactions: osanaiko

johnnyxxxv

Aug 14, 2020
Will add them to games page! Thanks you for suggesting adding them:D

Future Tags:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Possible future Tags that may be added if there will be demand for it:

At first more common things will be implemented like

By the way Futa and Transformation will be implemented in near future (maybe even before winter;))
Will some of these be optional? I'm fine with them being in the game, different strokes for different folks and all, but things like futa and furry (kemonomimi is a-ok, but full-on furry I stray away from) are a turn off for me, so if I can avoid them, I'm cool with it.

Edit: saw the other answers after I wrote my post, derp. Anyway, thumbs up from me!

Reactions: Alvir

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
Will some of these be optional? I'm fine with them being in the game, different strokes for different folks and all, but things like futa and furry (kemonomimi is a-ok, but full-on furry I stray away from) are a turn off for me, so if I can avoid them, I'm cool with it.

Edit: saw the other answers after I wrote my post, derp. Anyway, thumbs up from me!
Yep everything will be optional, and extreme things will be togable, so if you do not like some kinks you will be able to disable them so even if some bad end is with some futa assault, you will be able to turn them off and see alternative version with other non futa event so you will be guaranteed to avoid this content. I want for player to have ability to play the game as they want to, be it as valiant noble mage or corrupted succubus worshiper ^_^.

Daehorn

Feb 10, 2018
Well. I played some time and get male mc skill to next level. But while your protege can visit teacher i didnt found that option for my character. Its bug or mc must find other souce of upgrade?
Second thing that need expansion is male mc work list. Border guard and library are ok, but court jobs like butler, chambelan, fencing teacher should be added to list or politcian for persuation. Nice if its connected to traits. Ahhh. Add more about that part too. Merchant prince, family in court or something like that is nice. Maybe buying noble ranks add some thing to game.
About sexual intercourse with her. If you can expand it as fast as you could.... I like kinks other than NTR and extrements so please add as much as you can. Anal first, to have everyone in ass...
Shelude was unresponsitive when image of your protege was clicked and should appear name change choice. After closing that shelude didnt work for me. It didnt work that way everytime, so i cant pinpoint souce of problem.

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
Well. I played some time and get male mc skill to next level. But while your protege can visit teacher i didnt found that option for my character. Its bug or mc must find other souce of upgrade?
Second thing that need expansion is male mc work list. Border guard and library are ok, but court jobs like butler, chambelan, fencing teacher should be added to list or politcian for persuation. Nice if its connected to traits. Ahhh. Add more about that part too. Merchant prince, family in court or something like that is nice. Maybe buying noble ranks add some thing to game.
About sexual intercourse with her. If you can expand it as fast as you could.... I like kinks other than NTR and extrements so please add as much as you can. Anal first, to have everyone in ass...
Shelude was unresponsitive when image of your protege was clicked and should appear name change choice. After closing that shelude didnt work for me. It didnt work that way everytime, so i cant pinpoint souce of problem.
Thank you for your detailed feedback! I'll check what happends with that schedule unresponsivness ^_^
About MC skillupgrade it will appear in 0.17 update which is currently in development, as I want to add this with few events for Recruiter (Nivair). MC jobs are also thing that will expand, I dont know how fastI'll do that as aI want toflesh out few game mechanics before that. Thank you for your suggestions about differentjobs, I'llthink on how to use them :giggle:.
Every month there is new intimacy act, and I plan to continue adding them every month, one per update;), In this update there will be a lotus pose for male MC,next update will have lotus pose for female MC. Maybe I will be able to include first anal act in this update.
Once more, thank you for your feedback and for playing Noblesse Oblige!

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
hi what are your concrete plans for the next relese?
One new intimacy scene and new work image are completed, large user interface update is ready, added ability to visit Recruiter for MC, new events are in development right now, I also want to introduse one new character in this update and add images to existing ones. After all this I'll evaluate how much time I am left with, and probably add new events.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
I kind wonder when they allow pregnancy so child raising be thing? you be waiting until your rewarded by school or she feels she wants you for you. But if not...raising her for her family.

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
I kind wonder when they allow pregnancy so child raising be thing? you be waiting until your rewarded by school or she feels she wants you for you. But if not...raising her for her family.
Pregnancy will be a thing, but much later in development ^_^

Kira3

Nov 11, 2018
I can't play the game, I extracted the game and started it and nothing happened..

FapMachine123

Jun 26, 2020
Noblesse oblige is a French expression that is used in many books and some anime, there is even manhva and anime named - Noblesse.
But my game is not based on it, it's inspired by flash game - Slave maker, which in turn was inspired by Princess maker.
Noblesse Oblige is a French expression but it means that an individual from the nobility or in a more modern setting an individual from the elite of society in counterpart to their privilege have a duty to be honorable, generous and altogether upstanding people. I'll admit I'm not sure how that relates to a game inspired by a slave trainer game.

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
is there any plans on implementing a female mc?
А female mc is already implemented, you just need to press gender button near character portrait in character creation menu to change gender ^_^

Last edited:
Reactions: ThisIsMe88
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes