ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
Translated from the readme. I also included what the keyboard keys are. I'm unsure if they can be changed.

Operation explanation

Above ... attacking diagonally up by attack while pushing up in a standing state.
Under ... ... squat down. Pushing the attack with a crouching state sliding.
Left ... move left.
Move right ... right.

Button 1 (SFC type is A) · · · jump [Z]
Button 2 (SFC type is B) ... attack [X]
Button 3 (SFC type is X) · · · using cloud weapon [Space]
Button 4 (SFC type is Y) · · · Cloud weapon switching [Enter]

Drop strike by attack while pushing down while jumping.

Pause
Pause with ctrl + p.

PlasmaWisp

Jan 25, 2018
When all the good games are censored :( But definitelt giving this a try; Iris Action is censored also, but the H Quality in that game was phenomenal, so I’m willing to give censored games a try at this point.

real67754

Jun 20, 2018
For some reason i can not start the game, on the Language selection i press every key but the game don't continue
Press "Ctrl + Y". Make sure the "X" under column 1 is on the bottom row (キーボード).
If "Ctrl + Y" doesn't work, select the first menu option (ファイル(F)), then the second option from the drop-down (プレイヤー(Y)) and make sure the X for player 1 is on the bottom row.

Reactions: Azriel Satan

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
I need some help please.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anything I am doing wrong?
Basically, you want to bait-n-dodge his attacks. He leaves once you survive enough of his volleys at you. The only way to actually hurt him is to use the power up from world 5, but any encounters besides the one in world 5 he's invulnerable to any and all damage.

real67754

Jun 20, 2018
For some reason I can't click past the language option on startup, any help?
I'm assuming the arrow keys and 'z' button don't do anything on the language select screen.
Either press "Ctrl+Y" or go to the top-left part of the screen and click the far-left button with the text "ファイル(F)". From the drop-down, select "プレイヤー(Y)".
Either way, a dialog box titled "プレイヤーコントロール” should appear. There should be a row with the text "キーボード". Make sure the checkboxes are checked on that row. That should allow you to use the keyboard as your controller.

Reactions: Serenia
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes