Unreal Engine Nocturna's Pandemonium [v0.07 Public] [BCK Forge]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

AlexHaze87

Jul 1, 2018
Looked interesting, but the sex position with the first person seems to perpetually loop.. I don't see a way out of it.

-Edit: seems if you go window mode the button to get out is off screen...

Last edited:
Reactions: BCK Forge

BCK Forge

Earthquake Enjoyer ᴄʟ
Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
Looked interesting, but the sex position with the first person seems to perpetually loop.. I don't see a way out of it.

-Edit: seems if you go window mode the button to get out is off screen...
Thank you I didn't know, I'll fix it

MMSynner

Mar 18, 2020
New update!

You know it's crazy. For the longest time I've been craving a game where MC get's "corrupted" but some dark entity and now here's that exact thing in early development. Safe to say I'm hyped to see where this goes.

Platforming is floaty. I think the soundtrack does help keep that section tolerable when I kept dying from either overestimating or underestimating a jump. It's super early in development so not the biggest deal, and kinda excited to see more movement options added later down the line (if that's plannned)!

Still button mashing with the combat. Is the slow-mo move new? Genuinely don't know how to actually trigger it outside of "being lucky with the mashing" but it's a sick af move.

Story wise. Really intriguing concept. Having his "corruption" being tied to his friends adds a really nice "kinda f-ed" layer to it!

And I'm not a furry buttttttttttttttttttttttt Mistress do be kinda bad tho. Again not a furry. Nope. Not me. "The Thing" got a good chuckle out of me tho.

Did I mention how dope the soundtrack is? Idk what it is but damn man really cooked there.

I’m not sure if it’s intentional, but from a color theory perspective, purple—associated with both royalty and corruption—being the dominant color for Nocturna and Pandemonium is brilliant. I really appreciate the symbolism.

Loving this so far!

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
Do you plan to add gallery mode? (This is one of the main things that a +18 game has to have xD)

BCK Forge

Earthquake Enjoyer ᴄʟ
Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
Do you plan to add gallery mode? (This is one of the main things that a +18 game has to have xD)
Yeah, I'm working on that, I'm also thinking about a VR build with only the lewd scenes, I have a Quest 3 to develop but UE5 isn't too friendly with VR, so I need time.

But now the priority is to have a decent build with more narrative content, I'm unemployed so it's going relatively fast xD

1720660975807.png

Reactions: SerpentWave

bengarrison

Feb 16, 2020
Yeah, I'm working on that, I'm also thinking about a VR build with only the lewd scenes, I have a Quest 3 to develop but UE5 isn't too friendly with VR, so I need time.
i thought it was a VR game from the thumbnails, it definitely has got that look so im looking forward to it
as a side note - the AI voices are fine, getting real voice actors should be your last priority

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NocturnasPandemonium-0.07Public
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Alleyne

Feb 5, 2020
Heya,

A list of things i noticed, not meant harshly/whiney/annoying i just quickly put it in here and continue playing, while expressing my thoughts.
- Done the Combat part from the menu, completed the first quest, then the game started loading something, but all i got was a black screen after the little loading animation. Escape didn't work either, all i saw was the mouse indicator and had to force quit the game.
- In full screen 2560x1440, the loading animation isn't in the corner of the screen.
- In the intro with the "mysterious woman", some of the speech could be timed a little better, sometimes a new lines pops in a little too fast, makes it feel unnatural.
- What's happening on the ground? The circles are interfering?
- Talking to the hanging pussy "About the game" does nothing
- After taking the sword the quest said "Go back with Luna", but i had to go back TO her. Also why can't i ESC out a conversation? Maybe i don't want to talk to her after all.
- Maybe an interaction with the sad dude sitting on the floor after getting the sword?
- After the first fighting, talking to Luna she says.. If my ear work correctly; "sastify" and not "satisfy".
- LOG feature to repeat lines being said?
- While you're in Luna's special reward, maybe make the sad dude sitting on the floor jerk off? (or maybe not because he already did it so much, but hey.. just a thought)
- Forced interactions, a.k.a. getting close and i didn't even want to talk. But i am forced to and can't ESC out.
- This looks a lil weird imo: (on the Furry girl)
- After getting the golden dick the line you click say, says "Here is it' should be "Here it is"?
- She then says (text wise) "Finally baby ......" but the "baby" isn't said? Or im deaf again.
- The option: "What desires are we talking about?", she says "You will soon know love, .." but "love" isnt said.
- Patreon wall, which is understandable.

And that's it for me, good luck on your endeavor, seems interesting so far! :)

Reactions: BCK Forge

BCK Forge

Earthquake Enjoyer ᴄʟ
Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
Heya,

A list of things i noticed, not meant harshly/whiney/annoying i just quickly put it in here and continue playing, while expressing my thoughts.
- Done the Combat part from the menu, completed the first quest, then the game started loading something, but all i got was a black screen after the little loading animation. Escape didn't work either, all i saw was the mouse indicator and had to force quit the game.
- In full screen 2560x1440, the loading animation isn't in the corner of the screen.
- In the intro with the "mysterious woman", some of the speech could be timed a little better, sometimes a new lines pops in a little too fast, makes it feel unnatural.
- What's happening on the ground? The circles are interfering?
- Talking to the hanging pussy "About the game" does nothing
- After taking the sword the quest said "Go back with Luna", but i had to go back TO her. Also why can't i ESC out a conversation? Maybe i don't want to talk to her after all.
- Maybe an interaction with the sad dude sitting on the floor after getting the sword?
- After the first fighting, talking to Luna she says.. If my ear work correctly; "sastify" and not "satisfy".
- LOG feature to repeat lines being said?
- While you're in Luna's special reward, maybe make the sad dude sitting on the floor jerk off? (or maybe not because he already did it so much, but hey.. just a thought)
- Forced interactions, a.k.a. getting close and i didn't even want to talk. But i am forced to and can't ESC out.
- This looks a lil weird imo: (on the Furry girl)
- After getting the golden dick the line you click say, says "Here is it' should be "Here it is"?
- She then says (text wise) "Finally baby ......" but the "baby" isn't said? Or im deaf again.
- The option: "What desires are we talking about?", she says "You will soon know love, .." but "love" isnt said.
- Patreon wall, which is understandable.

And that's it for me, good luck on your endeavor, seems interesting so far! :)
Thank you for taking your time! not annoying at all, I like this. And I'll check all the dialogue issues.

Answers:

Last edited:
Reactions: Alleyne
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes