• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Nodu collection [2024-04-10] [nodusfm]

Elmanoloca

Jul 16, 2022
I just discovered this artist and wanted to ask. Regarding Mama Ice's videos, they are going to make a compilation because I have seen so much in Regla34 and Kemono that there are more parts but without audio and the most recent one does have it.

celltf

Feb 25, 2022
I just discovered this artist and wanted to ask. Regarding Mama Ice's videos, they are going to make a compilation because I have seen so much in Regla34 and Kemono that there are more parts but without audio and the most recent one does have it.
Could be wrong, but it's possible what you saw were some work in progress animations/gifs he released showing how the animation was progressing. I'm also fairly certain there's gonna be a part 2 for this animation since he called this "Slice 1", so assuming that's the case, maybe after part 2 is released he'll combine them together

Reactions: Elmanoloca

celltf

Feb 25, 2022
When Nodu released the Melony video he said there was a lighting bug that would be fixed by re-rendering the animation. The animations have been updated in the release folder, so I updated my folder with the new renders. Here's the link again:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Hey rf96, FYI, I think the video files for "Sudden Stamina" might be missing in the OP links. I checked Pixeldrain at least which lets you see the individual files, and all I saw were the images for Sudden Stamina
previous update, he only made the pictures after