3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
If it has so much text, then having a proper TL might be even more enjoyable. Would be willing to help a bit if need be, though it'd just be helping making an edited MTL

Reactions: TeamHentaiX

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
On the one hand, pixel art and looking really good.
On the other hand, MTL.

Guess one can't always have everything ;w; But thank you~

Reactions: Urbosa

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
It's really easy to figure this game in Japanese than to suffer MTL nonsense and bugs. There is even a menu (second tab) that tells you where the next H scenario takes place on the map. If the quest objective isn't nearby then you just have to kill or collect something in the dungeons and if it requires an item you buy it from the shop (second town during night at the docks).

FYI after you complete the numbered days load the completed save for endless mode to find more H scenes.

Reactions: likesbootyok

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Would be nice to someone upload to MEGA. Im on VPN im a goddamn village currently , quite limiting on what and where I can access. Not to mention internet speed. Q_Q

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Here is my save after the beginning quest, let us know if you have anymore issues

comes with 99999999 gold

Save Deleted

Last edited:

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
there game crashes/locks up as soon as you step outside, quite sure the counter isn't supposed to go above a 100 either (tiredness).

the text on the stats on the top left is also misaligned.

i also ran an MTL myself on this game and ran into the exact same bug while it worked fine on the original JP version.
so do u have a fix? this file you posted is a fix?

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes