3.70 star(s) 29 Votes
Jan 13, 2018
Was really enjoying myself until game crashed when I did the innkeeper's requests. Hope to see a stable version released soon, this shit's right up my alley.

Guiltyy

May 15, 2018
Can't believe this game's here. Just yesterday i was looking for it on DLsite and found that it wasn't here, almost bought it. Tried to play the demo but didn't work, thank you very much for the upload

Tovarishch69

Feb 10, 2019
i recommend playing the jp version, the MTL breaks the pixel animations and they are the selling point of this game, like really good animations, its not hard to figure out either, and you can use an external translation tool to translate the important stuff, i lit used my phone as a hand-held translator to translate the quests in the pause menu and it got me thru all the game

Reactions: Ceius

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Last edited:

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone have a Mega link for the game? I've been waiting for the game to finish downloading for 4-5 hours now. I don't understand why it's taking so long. I've downloaded games with 2+ GB and be done in half the time.

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
Huh? Didn't know there was a full Thread on this now with another MTL.
I made a fully stable MTL together with translated pictures in the translation request thread of this game several days ago.
(For v1.00 and now v1.04)
I guess TeamHentaiX didn't see it before posting this thread.

https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...er-all-rj324709-apricokobo.85898/post-6042080
You are awesome. It works if i use the ver 1.00 from your files. where did you found the 1.04 because it seams it's not here?

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
Does anyone have a Mega link for the game? I've been waiting for the game to finish downloading for 4-5 hours now. I don't understand why it's taking so long. I've downloaded games with 2+ GB and be done in half the time.
go post 70 on Shisaye's link and get the raw. 2 posts above he has another link with the better mtl he made

Reactions: Zontany

BillyTran

Nov 2, 2017
i got crash when i finish photographer mission and cant move. I already reset the game but it happend again so can anyone help me fix this??

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
MTL, borderline busted game that freezes over 100 fatigue or certain quests (I froze after finishing the hide and seek game after doing fruit stall then innkeep then photographer), FPC written as "naive" aka "literally retarded" with no way to get around her crippling mental disability.

Such a shame. I kinda wanted to like this game. If only for the potential challenge of doing a pure run.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
MTL, borderline busted game that freezes over 100 fatigue or certain quests (I froze after finishing the hide and seek game after doing fruit stall then innkeep then photographer), FPC written as "naive" aka "literally retarded" with no way to get around her crippling mental disability.

Such a shame. I kinda wanted to like this game. If only for the potential challenge of doing a pure run.
Use this please:
I didn't fix the MTL being awful but at least no crashes/freezes :KEK:

https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...er-all-rj324709-apricokobo.85898/post-6042080

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes