3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

RM

May 25, 2017
Can't believe this game's here. Just yesterday i was looking for it on DLsite and found that it wasn't here, almost bought it. Tried to play the demo but didn't work, thank you very much for the upload

That site gets untranslated dlsite stuff pretty quickly, this was up there a week and a half ago for example. Only gets translated versions of stuff sometimes though.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Ahh for fuck sake, when you see this and think the art is great then you see the dreaded MTL!
At least have the decency to put [MTL] in the thread title to save us the time of going into the thread only to be dissapointed.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
So ... no Fix atm for the crashes?

If the game its too short i wouldn't like to just use a 100% save, rather than play the actual game that may take less than 30 mins

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
let us know when you post the game with the new patch.

That site gets untranslated dlsite stuff pretty quickly, this was up there a week and a half ago for example. Only gets translated versions of stuff sometimes though.
Ahh for fuck sake, when you see this and think the art is great then you see the dreaded MTL!
At least have the decency to put [MTL] in the thread title to save us the time of going into the thread only to be dissapointed.
So ... no Fix atm for the crashes?

If the game its too short i wouldn't like to just use a 100% save, rather than play the actual game that may take less than 30 mins
Post #70 has a link with the 1.04 raw version from mega and post #66 has a link with mtl files that work. courtesy of Shisaye

Reactions: BruceMcGivern

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017

zirpcev

Apr 6, 2020
You might want to use my MTL instead. It seems TeamHentaiX missed it before posting this seemingly broken one.

https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...er-all-rj324709-apricokobo.85898/post-6042080
Using your patch V1.6, I'm getting the same freeze after leaving the Photographer as that other poster. .
Also here's some screenshots of untranslated text I've found so far.

Edit: Also, fatigue goes above 100. Not sure if it's meant to cap out or not.

demoonchild

May 28, 2017
Great game, definitely one of the best with sprite action. Played it using Textractor, and it's not only 30 mins like someone states, is way more longer...

gamehollow

Aug 25, 2017
Wish this had a warning on how broken this game was and was wondering how long till we get the fix ver final to be able to play through the whole game.

Strange_Hum

Mar 11, 2021
How heal fatique? no item, no rest....
---------
I found:
A somewhat strange way to play - if you press L while playing the keyboard - the trainer starts. In the "items" section there is a Bento. if you add it, and then, in the game, use it - fatigue will fall

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 29 Votes