3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
i am tempted to give this 1 star just for the shotty garbage translation that well being mtl is bad enough also breaks the fucking game, may i remind you people that there is a way better translation ulmf mentioned above yet this trash gets uploaded on here instead? :KEK:
You can't say mean things to people that throw out MTLs.

Maowe

May 7, 2020
so yeah it wasn't just me getting the crash after getting the counter over 150... I'm disappointed not only by the MTL [let alone even trying to read such a poor attempt of one] but in myself...

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
I'm just going to assume that the MTL tag is never going to happen at this rate. Because boooy would it be useful to have.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I'm just going to assume that the MTL tag is never going to happen at this rate. Because boooy would it be useful to have.
im still waiting for the staff to add it in, tell ya what, ima go on discord and beg them to do it lmfaoo :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ZeroSamaX1160

May 25, 2020
The game crashes after completing 4 missions (more specifically, when reaching 150 fatigue points)
Does this have a solution?
I just want to play the game :^(

Reactions: gazz84

Greg_

Mar 7, 2019
Theres an actual translator working on this game for at least a week on ulmf and you post this fucking abortion of a translation that, obviously, breaks the game. This isn't even laughable anymore, its downright stupid
This guy is notorious for releasing MTL cancer which also always breaks the game. No effort to make the english at least understandable. No real work put into it whatsoever. I cringe whenever I see his name...
At least some real hard work is getting done over at ulmf. Thank god for real translators.

Last edited:

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
I don't how anyone can actually stomach downloading this kind of slapped together obviously broken MTL crap. Sounds like a waste of bandwidth. The best part is seeing dozens of posts asking for fixes for every little break. I know it doesn't mean much considering the context but have some self respect. You deserve better. Right? Or maybe not.

Reactions: Greg_
Jan 15, 2021
Why cry about MTL? It clearly warns you beforehand. If you want to wait for a proper translation, then wait. For those who don't want to wait, or believe the game is not all that complex anyway, can enjoy the chopped up MTL. Its like you're complaining about free cheese being handed out in a supermarket.
Like is anybody holding a gun against your head, forcing you to get this MTL version of the game?

• Angry
Reactions: Xakorik and cofer

ElCrazy1

Jul 15, 2017
Why cry about MTL? It clearly warns you beforehand. If you want to wait for a proper translation, then wait. For those who don't want to wait, or believe the game is not all that complex anyway, can enjoy the chopped up MTL. Its like you're complaining about free cheese being handed out in a supermarket.
Like is anybody holding a gun against your head, forcing you to get this MTL version of the game?
The MTL this time literally made the game unplayable about 5 minutes in.

Reactions: godhan69

Maowe

May 7, 2020
Nah, At this point we shouldn't complain about the MTL, it's the crashing issues that should be complained about...

ragham

Feb 6, 2019
3.70 star(s) 29 Votes