3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
so many stans for this uploader holy shit.. :KEK:

you guys can stick with this shitty MTL that breaks the game i will just stick to the much better work being done at the ulmf, you guys can also stick too playing your broken game and keep jerking off to you're TeamHentaiX i got better things too do.

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
For those who downloaded the raw version referred to by the other translator, that version won't unzip properly (which causes massive errors) if you just use 7zip or the integrated windows unzipper because it has japanese characters in it. You need to use Winrar (ctrl-e and choose japanese I think.) or temporarily switch your system/unicode language to japanese.

This can happen with any japanese characters inside a zip or rar file, so be aware in the future if you get problems after unzipping japanese stuff.

Reactions: Big00Man

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
its supposed to be animated sex scenes. the game is brokey for me right now. even with the MTL fix
I managed to fix it by replacing both Commonevents files in the Data file under www and the data folder in that data folder

animation fix

trouble with mtl stuff is that when a plugin requires japanese text to function, breaks a lot of things. luckily found out the reason rather quickly with this one.

Arquilles999

Jan 29, 2021
I'm pretty advanced in the game, but I don't know how to do this mission. I'm playing 1.0.4 with Shaye's fixes.

m.png

Kairuser

Apr 15, 2018
after the "tiredness" or something like that go beyon 100, my character freeze, i cant move her, but the game is still running and i cant put her to sleep or do anything to lower the gauge, is this a bug or am missing something?
// sorry for my bad english

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
Lmao at the people downvoting because people want actual quality control :HideThePain: :ROFLMAO: I'm out, enjoy folks!
All people want is games that simply work. It's not even about some minor editing like word wrapping or missing dialogues - we just want the game to work. If somebody uploads the game that crashes after 5 minutes or has broken animations, then they should take away their uploader status.
This is the most basic thing - don't upload shit that doesn't work...

btw. I played this game with automated translation tool from start to finish without a single crash. Why do we need uploaders that do worse job than automated tools?
I'm pretty advanced in the game, but I don't know how to do this mission. I'm playing 1.0.4 with Shaye's fixes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Go to a house in the 2nd town that's near the place you get an event with a hole in the wall. You have to enter it from behind and go to basement.

Greg_

Mar 7, 2019
All people want is games that simply work. It's not even about some minor editing like word wrapping or missing dialogues - we just want the game to work. If somebody uploads the game that crashes after 5 minutes or has broken animations, then they should take away their uploader status.
This is the most basic thing - don't upload shit that doesn't work...

btw. I played this game with automated translation tool from start to finish without a single crash. Why do we need uploaders that do worse job than automated tools?
This right here^^^^

I do have a personal problem with people who watch a tutorial on youtube, push through the text on Translator++ or any other translation tool, generate an incomprehensible mess of an MTL and call themselves translators. Disrespect towards the devs, towards the targeted audience who want a full experience, not just "pictures I can fap to". It just really bugs me, but that's on me.( And a few more sensible people)

This here on the other hand is just utterly broken. There's even a poor guy named Jacob Kururugi who reviewed this version of the game here, and stated that " This game would be far better if it was animated, due to this fact I do see myself buying this game. If it was animated then I would gladly support the dev "

The game itself has " 25000+ animations total " , he just played the broken version. Poor man.

Ruiji_Hinai

Dec 18, 2020
This is the Saddest story ever, but well i'll still follow the topic, it seems like a good game, that has been broken to the point of unplayability, unluckily i think i just have to wait for a non-broken version and that's it, because patching and everything isn't really my jam

Reactions: Lautaro and Greg_
3.70 star(s) 29 Votes