3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

Micary

Dec 23, 2019
For some reason I can not move my character from time to time, either after a quest or when going through a door.

Guiltyy

May 15, 2018
I really don't get it people bashing the game for the MTL, when the game goes just fine with it and you don't lose anything by using it, even better than playing in japanese. Also the game shouldn't be bashed for having a translation, don't make any sense.

• Haha
Reactions: Xakorik and KoroG90

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
I really don't get it people bashing the game for the MTL, when the game goes just fine with it and you don't lose anything by using it, even better than playing in japanese. Also the game shouldn't be bashed for having a translation, don't make any sense.
The best comparison that springs to mind is this. Person A wants a trifle, person B gives them a pot of store brand custard with a jelly cube in it. Some people would say person A should be grateful they got anything at all, while others would say that person B put in so little effort that they shouldn't have bothered.

mrtnt

Mar 9, 2019
the 1.04 version of the game posted earlier has encoding issues (most of it seems to be ja_JP.UTF-8 shift-jis, but a few files are corrupted)

part of the logs
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if anyone has a archive thats properly packaged (so no winzip) or can tell me what encoding those files are in it would be swell. i hate it when windows fucks up archives so badly other software and OS has a tough time understanding wtf is going on.

Otakuboy3000

Feb 23, 2018
This game is broken. It freezes randomly after speaking to people then I tried this 1.04 patch and now the game wont run at all.

Greg_

Mar 7, 2019
This game is broken. It freezes randomly after speaking to people then I tried this 1.04 patch and now the game wont run at all.
Just this version. Don't download anything from this uploader. He always uploads broken games.
Look here instead. https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-noelle-will-give-her-all-rj324709-apricokobo.85898/

Shisaye is constantly working hard on editing his MTL , fixing issues and such, but his version is stable.

Alternatively, you can wait for a quality translation, which is being worked on at ulmf. It will take time, but the guy who translates it always delivers.

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
Because playing it with automated tools is bothersome. You need to set everything up and play the game relatively slowly, since the translation tool needs time to translate. Which can be especially annoying, if you just want to keep skipping because you watch a scene you don't like or care about. Which can cause crashes or if its an online translator, he might even block you from using the service.
You are not using the correct tool, then. My tool translates everything before you even press "new game" button. Menus, items, etc. included. Look it up on ulmf.
Of course this is at the cost of translation quality. "On the fly" translators have better translations because they send entire sentences, while this tool sends words. On the other hand, most if not all MTL'ed games here are done using a tool that sends only words, too.
Also, I'm not bashing MTL games. I like them, because it's better than nothing. But, as I said, if game doesn't work then it shouldn't be uploaded in the first place (duh...). I'd go one step further - remove links and prevent uploader from creating new threads until he fixes his mess.
How i can get the good ending? Please help <3
how do i get the good ending
You have to talk to both sisters in the item shop (almost) every day and IIRC complete some requests to unlocks new maps. Eventually you'll get special requests from each of them and if you complete them, they'll start an investigation into the company that sold you the house with a debt.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After that you can play for infinite amount of days.

Guiltyy

May 15, 2018
The best comparison that springs to mind is this. Person A wants a trifle, person B gives them a pot of store brand custard with a jelly cube in it. Some people would say person A should be grateful they got anything at all, while others would say that person B put in so little effort that they shouldn't have bothered.
I had to look up what all those food were, but i think i understood hahah.
But then again, using your analogy, this should only be a problem if someone deliver this store brand custard as a trifle, but in this case it says in the topic what it is ("English(MTL)"), so makes no sense to bash the game for having an MTL when it's pointed out as being MTL.

• Haha
Reactions: Xakorik

Pustisme

Nov 20, 2019
I'd love to play this game but it seems very confusing trying to get it to work with correct translation, without it crashing, and with animation. Is anyone able to create a video with directions or the steps to getting everything to work? Or a simple step by step process?

Reactions: Socratinovovic
Dec 11, 2019
Please, an actual full save from someone would be greatly appreciated. The gallery saves don't have all the options unlocked as far as I can tell, you don't get all clothing, etc.

Bloddrake

Aug 16, 2017
Oi, what is this broken pos, the game can't even start since it's trying to load .png files instead of the rpgmvp witch it's supposed to load.
This version needs to be fixed or purged.

Jan 15, 2021
You are not using the correct tool, then. My tool translates everything before you even press "new game" button. Menus, items, etc. included. Look it up on ulmf.
Oh so it would make it a MTL? A buggy one if you do not check for errors. Unless you're talking of reipatcher but then you have the same problem. The text is not translated immediately. You have to wait for it, to translate it. Well and the translation is not that much better.
Of course this is at the cost of translation quality. "On the fly" translators have better translations because they send entire sentences, while this tool sends words. On the other hand, most if not all MTL'ed games here are done using a tool that sends only words, too.
If you have no idea what you're talking about, better say nothing. No all translators use whole sentences to translate text. If what you said would be correct it would be a random assortment of words. Which is not the case. Its bad english, that is true, but its usually understandable enough so you know what to do next.
Also, I'm not bashing MTL games. I like them, because it's better than nothing. But, as I said, if game doesn't work then it shouldn't be uploaded in the first place (duh...). I'd go one step further - remove links and prevent uploader from creating new threads until he fixes his mess.
But somebody did put up a working version? In this thread.

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
Oh so it would make it a MTL? A buggy one if you do not check for errors. Unless you're talking of reipatcher but then you have the same problem. The text is not translated immediately. You have to wait for it, to translate it. Well and the translation is not that much better.

If you have no idea what you're talking about, better say nothing. No all translators use whole sentences to translate text. If what you said would be correct it would be a random assortment of words. Which is not the case. Its bad english, that is true, but its usually understandable enough so you know what to do next.

But somebody did put up a working version? In this thread.
if you use 1.04 version of the game with the 1.64 patch it works fine

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes