3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

Stellarky

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2019
You are not using the correct tool, then. My tool translates everything before you even press "new game" button. Menus, items, etc. included. Look it up on ulmf.
Of course this is at the cost of translation quality. "On the fly" translators have better translations because they send entire sentences, while this tool sends words. On the other hand, most if not all MTL'ed games here are done using a tool that sends only words, too.
Also, I'm not bashing MTL games. I like them, because it's better than nothing. But, as I said, if game doesn't work then it shouldn't be uploaded in the first place (duh...). I'd go one step further - remove links and prevent uploader from creating new threads until he fixes his mess.

You have to talk to both sisters in the item shop (almost) every day and IIRC complete some requests to unlocks new maps. Eventually you'll get special requests from each of them and if you complete them, they'll start an investigation into the company that sold you the house with a debt.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After that you can play for infinite amount of days.
Thanks for the help, I love you so much but...
IIRC? What's is that? :(

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
Oh so it would make it a MTL? A buggy one if you do not check for errors. Unless you're talking of reipatcher but then you have the same problem. The text is not translated immediately. You have to wait for it, to translate it. Well and the translation is not that much better.
It's basically reipatcher for RPG Maker games, except it translates the whole game at once and injects translation into a running game. There's no errors (mostly, some new games crash occasionally but they are quickly reported and the tool is updated within days) because game's files are untouched - translation is injected into a running game process.
If you have no idea what you're talking about, better say nothing. No all translators use whole sentences to translate text. If what you said would be correct it would be a random assortment of words. Which is not the case. Its bad english, that is true, but its usually understandable enough so you know what to do next.
Sure, dude.
Free translator APIs have pretty severe restrictions. You won't run into them while playing slowly with something like reipatcher or textractor but it's a different story when you are using a tool that translates the whole game in minutes/seconds (which is what most "mtl makers" are using).
That's why you can play a game with textractor just fine while most MTLs are just gibberish, buggy mess made in translator++.
But somebody did put up a working version? In this thread.
This doesn't change the fact that the uploader posted a broken, unplayable mess, though.
IIRC? What's is that?
If I Remember Correctly.

Reactions: Stellarky

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Bugged version, after you go to fortune teller and back to the lady you cannot anymore move, i think is something about the dialogue square.

Gonna upload soon the v1.05 JAP

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Noelle Will Give Her All! v1.05 JAP

As usual this version is not translated, so somebody please import the old MTL fix and make it compatible.
(the thread about the translation is still pretty active so check it out)

Download

Reactions: clocker22

KoralKoral

Oct 10, 2019
Does anyone know how to get the titfuck scene? I am very lost for some reason.

Edit: Nevermind I found it

Last edited:
Jan 15, 2021
It's basically reipatcher for RPG Maker games, except it translates the whole game at once and injects translation into a running game. There's no errors (mostly, some new games crash occasionally but they are quickly reported and the tool is updated within days) because game's files are untouched - translation is injected into a running game process.
There is nothing like that. You either translate the game beforehand, which makes it an MTL, usually a very buggy one like I said. Or you use a program like reipatcher that translates every dialogue box separately. What you mentioned is a program that turns a game into a MTL, that is most likely buggy. Since it translates the whole thing.
Sure, dude.
Free translator APIs have pretty severe restrictions. You won't run into them while playing slowly with something like reipatcher or textractor but it's a different story when you are using a tool that translates the whole game in minutes/seconds (which is what most "mtl makers" are using).
That's why you can play a game with textractor just fine while most MTLs are just gibberish, buggy mess made in translator++.
"Free translator APIs have pretty severe restrictions," like google?
using a tool that translates the whole game in minutes/seconds (which is what most "mtl makers" are using).
First you said you got a program that translates everything at once. Now you complain about them?
This doesn't change the fact that the uploader posted a broken, unplayable mess, though.
Well somebody could update the OP with a working version. Then everything would be fine.

Last edited:

Synnik

Jan 22, 2019
So I'm a little confused. On the DLsite it seems all the windows are animated. Yet looking at them from the recollection room they're all stills. Is something wrong?

SorrowSam

Jun 19, 2019
So I'm a little confused. On the DLsite it seems all the windows are animated. Yet looking at them from the recollection room they're all stills. Is something wrong?
The MTL broke it, that's been pretty much the gist of the entire thread so far.

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
There is nothing like that. You either translate the game beforehand, which makes it an MTL, usually a very buggy one like I said. Or you use a program like reipatcher that translates every dialogue box separately. What you mentioned is a program that turns a game into a MTL, that is most likely buggy. Since it translates the whole thing.
Yeah?

Test it for yourself.
No bugs, because this software doesn't touch unnecessary script files, while people just throw just everything into translator++ and break the game.
"Free translator APIs have pretty severe restrictions," like google?
Google, bing, deepl - all of them.
First you said you got a program that translates everything at once. Now you complain about them?
Yes. I never said that the translation is any better. But the game works, animations work and nothing crashes. And, for example, if there is some text off-screen because of messed up word-wrapping, I can just change the font on the fly so I can see the whole sentence.
Well somebody could update the OP with a working version. Then everything would be fine.
No. The problem is that this (broken games being uploaded) keeps happening. Uploaders can't just post crap and wait for people to fix their mess.

zirpcev

Apr 6, 2020
Yeah?

Test it for yourself.
No bugs, because this software doesn't touch unnecessary script files, while people just throw just everything into translator++ and break the game.
I've used this program on a few games (not this one) with good results. Shisaye's MTL includes some translated images though, which you won't get from any script or program.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
1.04 English Machine Translated Update Coming Soon, Downloading it via Torrent right now

Reactions: Aereon1104

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
OP updated to 1.04 English MTL, The Broken Version is Officially Gone, Enjoy the Game!!! Cheers!! and Happy 4th of JULY!!!! :love::cool::cool::cool:

also the 100% save will break your game so any previous saves will be deleted that i posted, i will make a new 100% save later today, its almost 3am so yeah goodnight.

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
Personally, I vote that if an MTL clearly breaks the game (aka the translater didn't do basic sanity checks to ensure the game is even playable), the post should be taken down/hidden, since a broken game is no better (technically worse) than having an untranslated game; if anyone wants to get the MTL fixed, do so on a translation request thread instead.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes