3.70 star(s) 30 Votes

DamrasAcorn

Aug 21, 2020
If anyone wants to play this on Joiplay, you can use shisaye's translation but for some reason you can't pause the game since it softcrashes the app, might be a me thing but I recommend downloading the JP versión then the MTL from shisaye, I have a Redmi Note 9 (4GB/128GB) so your mileage may vary
Can you explain how you got it running on Joiplay? Thanks.

clnght3

May 26, 2020
Just incase people want to save themselves some hassle, like i just went through, here is to most current version with the most current translation fix installed.

I havent actually tested it much out of the loading screen but seems ok to me. Mega
Can you explain how you got it running on Joiplay? Thanks.
I used the version from daniney since shisaye's version just made it unable to pause, I just decompressed it using WinRAR and it ran without issues.

where i find the bondage clothes?
Go to the other town during the night and go to the docks, there's a shop there

andres15rm

Mar 6, 2019
Black screen at the end of some animations? is this an error? after cumming inside noelle the screen turns black, there is sound like she is fucking again and after a few seconds she is alone with cum over her body, I thought this was normal but if I go to the toilet this happens too but I can't see anything, I know noelle is raped but I only see her final state with all the cum

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
Black screen at the end of some animations? is this an error? after cumming inside noelle the screen turns black, there is sound like she is fucking again and after a few seconds she is alone with cum over her body, I thought this was normal but if I go to the toilet this happens too but I can't see anything, I know noelle is raped but I only see her final state with all the cum
It's normal, it implies they did it many more times. And when you complete certain scripted events like the outhouse assault or the home invasion at night you'll get random events that synopsize the whole process with fade to black, moans and an after sex shot.

Reactions: andres15rm

andres15rm

Mar 6, 2019
It's normal, it implies they did it many more times. And when you complete certain scripted events like the outhouse assault or the home invasion at night you'll get random events that synopsize the whole process with fade to black, moans and an after sex shot.
At first I thought it was normal because there are lot of games that do the same, but the toilet scene is what made me think this could be an error, because even if I go to the recollection room there is no animation for any of the three scenes, only black screen and an image at the end, and once I could see like an animation (for a second in the third one) before that final image

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
and once I could see like an animation (for a second in the third one) before that final image
If you mean the one where she's dripping with hands against the wall then fade to black-moan and then back to dripping but with body writing it suggests she became a cumdump, a meat toilet for public use. So again, that's normal. There are no piston animations for the outhouse events.

Reactions: andres15rm
Jan 15, 2021
Correction, my tool can translate most of the text (including the text in the script) fully automatically and normally without crashing the game.

You know it won't work without trying?
You don't even know how it works.

It is a fully automatic tool made for the end user.
Not a productivity tool.

If you don't hate the results of machine translation, just worry that it will break the game. Just Use It.
You will be surprised.
I have the feeling you just entered this thread to advertise. Well and its easy to say, on a game you know that works with that particular program, that its great. But there are many programs like yours and we both know there are also many cases where it just breaks the game. Its in no shape or form any better than translator++ and just using google translate to translate everything. Its not that much of a complicated program after all.
As long as you don't touch the script it should work nicely. No point in getting your program.

Last edited:

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
But you just said it translates everything at once? You're contradicting yourself, again.
What a stubborn person, I love people like that, they always miss a bunch of things...
Feel free to stay at manually world.
(And you are mixed up with translation and process, awesome)

3.70 star(s) 30 Votes