3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

Zweite

Jan 22, 2020
that's my fucking issue and this incompetent uploader doesn't seem to grasp that understanding that they shouldn't upload a fucking game on here that is broken without any kind of warning that "hey btw this shitty translation i made in 5 mins might VERY WELL CRASH 5 mins into the game just letting you know ;)" Also how dare i critique this amazing translation by the translation creator, how dare i get rightly angry that they continue to ignore us. :FacePalm:

Here comes the stans coming to defend this shitty MTL that breaks the game entirely. :KEK:
That's what we call entitlement bro. You can always wait for an actual translation or play in JP. Who in the hell would respond to someone shit talking about them because they put out something they used their own free time to translate. Even if it's bad, it's better then nothing and if you think nothing is better, JP exists. No game breaking bugs but also no translation. I've actually tried to MTL before and it's aids at how easily everything breaks, it also takes longer then 5 minutes. You don't have a right to be angry because all you're doing is leeching.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
I'll play it later, after finishing my japanese or translating this myself, or maybe someone else.
The MTL is too bad, can't understand anything and it has text overflow.

Reactions: junior20000

Levenge

May 23, 2019
Well...
I need help for finish the game (not for the gallery, we can unlock it)
But i'm block at 95job done, 89 nastyness and 89 exposure and talk to everyone and no one give me quest

The only thing it's I need a femal pig costum but the 2 vendors don't sell it...
Can you help me please

EDIT :
I find what i need to do : Sea House 2nd, getting home with fatigue level between 10-50 and 51-99 but i try :
- Get home with 10, with 50 (sleep and not) and with more 50 (sleep and not)
- Get home twice with value between 10-50 and second time with value between 51 and 99 but nothing (and well i go sleep the thief come)

Last edited:
Reactions: Raoul_Raz

CloudX

Oct 14, 2017
this game is actually good if someone would translate it properly! the way the translation is rn is unbearable

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
does anyone know how to manage fatigue?
You can buy a shower and then once a day reduce Fatigue a little bit by showering, dumping out cum can also redcuce it a little bit, but overall Fatigue is meant to limit the amount of actions you can do during a day so there's not much in the way of managing it. (I finished the game with the "true" ending without knowing more about fatigue)

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes