3.70 star(s) 30 Votes

AhogeExcel

Mar 1, 2018
If anybody interested, I got the most recent 1.2.2 version. You can dl it here:

Also, just saying, but if you played the game with the MV hook patcher in japanese, then applied the translation patch later, be sure to overwrite the game.exe back to the original, or the game will going to just automatically advance some text within the fraction of a second.

Oct 6, 2018
so yes I red previous pages too but I just want to ask again please dont get mad at me but. how is the current translate is it good or bad? or should I just wait for better version of it or something?

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
so yes I red previous pages too but I just want to ask again please dont get mad at me but. how is the current translate is it good or bad? or should I just wait for better version of it or something?
There's someone who quoted the post with the link where the translation is being made at the top of this page, just go click the link and go to the latest page.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Maybe but not only did they confirm the translation it has a Steam page as well so it will get a release on there

P.S. Does anyone know if a Mega link will be dropped for this?
Yeah, they confirm the translation and has a steam page but we will still have to wait quite a bit x)

And don't worry, there will be a link, just will take a little time

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
It's always nice when I see a game that is pure MTL getting translated. I was under the impression MTL will doom that game from a proper translation. I'll have my eye on this.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
It's always nice when I see a game that is pure MTL getting translated. I was under the impression MTL will doom that game from a proper translation. I'll have my eye on this.
Why on earth do you think someone with the will, passion and time to make a proper translation, someone who cares enough about a game to take months, if not years out of their life to translate it, would suddenly not do it just because some shitty MTL exists?
"I wanted to build this lambo aventado, but someone already made a toyota prius so now I don't want to anymore."

Last edited:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Why on earth do you think someone with the will, passion and time to make a proper translation, someone who cares enough about a game to take months, if not years out of their life to translate it, would suddenly not do it just because some shitty MTL exists?
"I wanted to build this lambo aventado, but someone already made a toyota prius so now I don't want to anymore."
Honestly I'm not the only one who thinks this. and your quote is hilariously irrelevant.

You mention two DIFFERENT cars completely. Where I'm talking about a game being translated already(although with terrible MTL, it's still technically translated) so It's fair to assume a company would move onto one that isn't translated.

And yes if someone was 6 months into translation, I wouldn't expect them to stop. It's when looking for a game that hasn't been translated. Kagura Games isn't the only translator so it makes sense they would research beforehand, see a game was already translated and then decide on another.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Honestly I'm not the only one who thinks this. and your quote is hilariously irrelevant.

You mention two DIFFERENT cars completely. Where I'm talking about a game being translated already(although with terrible MTL, it's still technically translated) so It's fair to assume a company would move onto one that isn't translated.
A slight misunderstanding, I thought you meant the translation project on ULMF that exists since ages and aims to properly translate this as well. (and wasn't even mildly bothered by my efforts)
That obviously also didn't prevent a company from taking a localization gig since it makes them money.
But yeah lets agree to disagree I suppose. I need to learn not to engage in this stuff anymore.

3.70 star(s) 30 Votes