3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

night-addict

Oct 31, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for this game? Trying to get all scenes but I can't. Also, I don't like to use saves from other people. I wanna unlock then as I go.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Update to my post : Seeing there's only 3 scenes left until the guy release his traduction, except said traduction to be released in the incoming week !

Edit : Welp guys, there's only one scene left so the translation could be released as early as tomorrow !

Last edited:

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Boy that's some great news on the proper translation, I played it a while ago, so going fresh for a replay. Also wondering, do you guys know what was added within that last updates, I've gone a few pages back but found nothing about it.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Hey guys, great news !

Just today, everything has been translated and now the guy is merging it with the 1.2.2 (should be the latest) version of the game !
1.04 is not the last version? Someone has the changelog for 1.2.2 ?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
1.04 is not the last version? Someone has the changelog for 1.2.2 ?
Here you go:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALso no idea why this thread was never updated, here's a link to v1.21 as well as my latest DMTL.
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...er-all-rj324709-apricokobo.85898/post-6042080

The game will get an official proper translation soon, and there's a proper fantranslation being done on ULMF as well, so no point in me updating anymore.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Here you go:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALso no idea why this thread was never updated, here's a link to v1.21 as well as my latest DMTL.
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...er-all-rj324709-apricokobo.85898/post-6042080

The game will get an official proper translation soon, and there's a proper fantranslation being done on ULMF as well, so no point in me updating anymore.
Well, official proper translation with uncensor will indeed be soon ... In 1-2 years yeah xD

Unless we're lucky enough.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Well, official proper translation with uncensor will indeed be soon ... In 1-2 years yeah xD

Unless we're lucky enough.
They should just steal tentakuru's translation. It's probably better anyways. :WeSmart:

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
They should just steal tentakuru's translation. It's probably better anyways. :WeSmart:
Bahahaha, good one x)

Well, since it's only the merging to the latest version at ulmf, tomorrow it should be good (I'm saying this while not knowing if it's hard or not.)

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Bahahaha, good one x)

Well, since it's only the merging to the latest version at ulmf, tomorrow it should be good (I'm saying this while not knowing if it's hard or not.)
It's literally just copy and paste as far as I am concerned if he is using the software to edit in-game lines.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
It's literally just copy and paste as far as I am concerned if he is using the software to edit in-game lines.
Using what software? :WaitWhat:
I want to be able to "just copy and paste" to update a translation to a new game version, too.

Edit: Not even trying to be funny. Updating translations is a massive pain for me. No idea how I would do that with the official editor. Only thing I know is the import function of Translator++, but that only rarely works properly. (It tends to put cells in the wrong place, or just leaves them empty.)

Edit2: Nvm, I shouldn't have responded, apparently a troll.

Last edited:
Reactions: virio and Rize

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Just so you know, it can be only some copy and paste if, and really only if, the translation is done in the same version you will use from the start.

But here, the guy started translating when the game was still in 1.0.x and since then, the game has been updated to 1.2.2. So he has to check a lot of things just to be sure the game's working.

Reactions: Rize

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
I want to be able to "just copy and paste" to update a translation to a new game version, too.

Edit: Not even joking. Updating translations is a massive pain for me. No idea how I would do that with the official editor. Only thing I know is the import function of Translator++, but that only rarely works properly. (It tends to put cells in the wrong place, or just leaves them empty.)
Yeah, updating a translation to a different version of the game in japanese is far from a trivial thing. That's the whole point of a tool like RPGM Trans, where you don't actually use the normal rpg editor, but instead use a patch like feature that goes over the lines and translates them...

The process itself depends on which engine is used, and for Noelle's game, I believe its wolfrpg, and therefor even a bit more complex. First and foremost one can run a diff of the different versions in japanese, just to make sure what parts have the update changed with. Another failsafe method is to just go over each dialog on the latest version and just copy over lines which you have already translated, this could be a simple, yet real time consuming task.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Yeah, updating a translation to a different version of the game in japanese is far from a trivial thing. That's the whole point of a tool like RPGM Trans, where you don't actually use the normal rpg editor, but instead use a patch like feature that goes over the lines and translates them...

The process itself depends on which engine is used, and for Noelle's game, I believe its wolfrpg, and therefor even a bit more complex. First and foremost one can run a diff of the different versions in japanese, just to make sure what parts have the update changed with. Another failsafe method is to just go over each dialog on the latest version and just copy over lines which you have already translated, this could be a simple, yet real time consuming task.
Noelle is running on RPGM MV.
To my knowledge that is not supported by RPGM Trans.
I used Translator++ for general dialogue, then did the rest with Notepad++ and Paint :KEK:.
(Noelle was one of my very first attempts at translating, before I had any clue what the heck I was doing.)

Last edited:

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019

Edit: Not even joking. Updating translations is a massive pain for me. No idea how I would do that with the official editor. Only thing I know is the import function of Translator++, but that only rarely works properly. (It tends to put cells in the wrong place, or just leaves them empty.)
Do you want to know?

• Angry
Reactions: Xakorik

zhizao32

Jan 29, 2021
Noelle is running on RPGM MV.
To my knowledge that is not supported by RPGM Trans.
I used Translator++ for general dialogue, then did the rest with Notepad++ and Paint :KEK:.
(Noelle was one of my very first attempts at translating, before I had any clue what the heck I was doing.)
Ah yes, the all might MSPaint.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes