3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Well, we might have some big problem here ... Let's just say that the last time the one who was translating the game connected on ULMF is the April 5th.

So yeah, unfortunately there's chances we will never see the translation fully completed.
I would disagree with the "never" bit, considering we will still have that Kagura-Games release at some point.
Also he worked on it for so long I highly doubt he would just scrap it now. I would guess that there are just some problems with the update.
Updating RPGM translations to new game versions is a nightmare.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
I would disagree with the "never" bit, considering we will still have that Kagura-Games release at some point.
Also he worked on it for so long I highly doubt he would just scrap it now. I would guess that there are just some problems with the update.
Updating RPGM translations to new game versions is a nightmare.
Didn't take into account the kagura release that will come one day but yeah, we'll still get the translation but still.

I'm with you here but still, last time he connected on the site is the April 5th when before he was pretty much connected each day and the first post hasn't been updated since march 14th.

So it can be somewhat worrying here, even if yeah updating to new game versions can be a nightmare like you said

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Great so looks like someone tried to update this thread to my latest DMTL, but extracted the original game without changing their system locale, and now all 3 download links here have broken file names. My report trying to explain the issue got rejected:
Screenshot.png

Edit: A staff member has promised to fix it.
Edit2: Fixed.

Last edited:

Rize

Jul 10, 2017
Great so looks like someone tried to update this thread to my latest DMTL, but extracted the original game without changing their system locale, and now all 3 download links here have broken file names. My report trying to explain the issue got rejected:
View attachment 1822825

Edit: A staff member has promised to fix it.
Edit2: Fixed.
what does the acronym DMTL mean anyway?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
what does the acronym DMTL mean anyway?
I have a lot of imagination. :HideThePain:
DeepL MTL.

Edit:
I could also write "80% DeepL-Neural-Translator 15% Google-Translate, 5% Manual translations, and bug fixes", but that doesn't roll off the tongue quite as well. :KEK:

Reactions: Unknow_XY and Rize

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
I have a lot of imagination. :HideThePain:
DeepL MTL.

Edit:
I could also write "80% DeepL-Neural-Translator 15% Google-Translate, 5% Manual translations, and bug fixes", but that doesn't roll off the tongue quite as well. :KEK:
You could just say MTL + bugfix, DeepL still won't satisfy anyone who isn't happy with raw MTL so the distinction isn't meaningful.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
the save 9 before get request and save 10 during request the lag begin after lose clothes
I re-downloaded the game from the OP, fixed your saves(they were missing the global.rpgsave), used save 10, noticed the clothing being gone, went outside, got caught a few times to test, then went home and to sleep. No noticeable lag or freeze.

Then tried again with save 9, went to the guild, accepted the quest, went back home to wait for the night, went to the hot-spring, got naked, got out, noticed the lost clothing, went outside, got home and slept. Again no lag or freeze. :confused:

Tested on a clean windows 10 without any special changes besides Japanese system locale.

Not entirely sure what to do now. Please explain exactly how it happens. I can't fix a problem, I cannot manage to reproduce, or otherwise investigate. :(

Reactions: Aereon1104

HNH1985

Nov 28, 2021
I re-downloaded the game from the OP, fixed your saves(they were missing the global.rpgsave), used save 10, noticed the clothing being gone, went outside, got caught a few times to test, then went home and to sleep. No noticeable lag or freeze.

Then tried again with save 9, went to the guild, accepted the quest, went back home to wait for the night, went to the hot-spring, got naked, got out, noticed the lost clothing, went outside, got home and slept. Again no lag or freeze. :confused:

Tested on a clean windows 10 without any special changes besides Japanese system locale.

Not entirely sure what to do now. Please explain exactly how it happens. I can't fix a problem, I cannot manage to reproduce, or otherwise investigate. :(
Can you give the save after finish the quest maybe there are problem with my pc

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Can you give the save after finish the quest maybe there are problem with my pc
Here you go.
Save 11 is directly after the cutscene naked outside of the hot spring building.
Save 12 is the next day after everything is over.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
I find it interesting that I didn't run into any of the issues others have mentioned with the last patch.

Maybe I'm just lucky?

Calan

Mar 2, 2021
I completed all missions I could on day one, ranked up, and did the mission of the sisters in the forest, now I don't know how to go to sleep and the sisters are not in the store but I can enter. just floating text globes.

Reactions: D3l and Aereon1104
3.70 star(s) 29 Votes