3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

tailsko

Mar 23, 2019
Please, does anyone have a save from before the 10th? I can't get past this part without getting the bad ending :/

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
So, I'm kinda stuck on some missing scenes. Anyone able to help? I need:
Public Restroom:
-Pee (with semen)
-Pee (with semen) Nasty A
-Pee (with semen) Nasty B
Rin:
-2nd Time
-3rd Time
Limuru
-2nd Time
-3rd Time

I've got all the scenes except those and all the endings except for Ending 6, but I suspect that's because it's tied to those Rin and Limuru scenes I haven't been able to unlock.

Stats are:
-Work Done: 100
-Nastyness: 99
-Exposure: 100

And I have all the items from the night shop and Limuru's shop, along with all of Rin's guide quests done.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
yo kagura tweeted 'prepare for the release' about this game? we finally getting an actual translation after that guy vanished while error checking?
Now this is interesting... and potentially disturbing.

I remember that something similar happened to "The Demon Lord is New in Town". Someone was translating it and was close to finishing it. Then, not long before they were done, they seemed to drop off the face of the planet and a bit longer after that, Kagura released the translation of the game.

As far as I know, no one's publicly heard from that translator since then, and there has been no sign that I could find that they transitioned to any other project...

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Now this is interesting... and potentially disturbing.

I remember that something similar happened to "The Demon Lord is New in Town". Someone was translating it and was close to finishing it. Then, not long before they were done, they seemed to drop off the face of the planet and a bit longer after that, Kagura released the translation of the game.

As far as I know, no one's publicly heard from that translator since then, and there has been no sign that I could find that they transitioned to any other project...
I've been saying this before but people didn't put much stock in it, but Kagura low key does a similar approach to valve, when valve was buying out the portal devs, the og counter strike mod, dota and so on.

They lurk and scout for people doing fan translations and the best quality for games that have good popularity potential, and then when that translation is close to being done they get in contact with the guy, offer a big sack of money for him to license the tl for them and keep their mouth shut.

Tinfoil hat I know, but the signs are there.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
I've been saying this before but people didn't put much stock in it, but Kagura low key does a similar approach to valve, when valve was buying out the portal devs, the og counter strike mod, dota and so on.

They lurk and scout for people doing fan translations and the best quality for games that have good popularity potential, and then when that translation is close to being done they get in contact with the guy, offer a big sack of money for him to license the tl for them and keep their mouth shut.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised at all.

Greg_

Mar 7, 2019

True to that, though if the translator legit gets payed for his translation, then it's basically a win for him and for us too, cause we get a quality fan translation published by kagura, and the translator gets money for the work that he otherwise would have published completely free of charge.

Though I don't know nearly enough to offer trustworthy insight on this topic , so feel free to correct me.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
I've said the same thing too, afaik the translation was going before Kagura announced their plans on this game, and soon as he was ready to deliver they sniped his work. I honestly don't think its bad that they paying and/or employing him for his talent, it could be a win/win situation. However I find the vouch of silence very suspicious and unnecessary, like if you couldn't say for which company you work for. And also I dislike for the delays, of what, two months now? Just because it has to fit in their release schedule, even when the game would be baked and ready to be served for a good while now.

Animer

Jun 8, 2020
In conclusion, money is everything so don't be surprised if the translator suddenly disappears :ROFLMAO:
But maybe the translator disappeared for some reason so don't immediately accuse him of being tempted by money :cool:

Reactions: Aereon1104

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Hmm I wonder how I should handle the release.
Since I have ownership of the thread I should probably update the OP for the Kagura version, but I'm not allowed to update the download links myself and it doesn't make sense to change the text / information while there's no new download yet.

I guess a moderator will take care of all of that and I should just do nothing?

I also wonder if we would need a crack for the new version.

Edit: I've added a note to the OP. I guess a moderator will do the rest at some point.

Last edited:

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
I also wonder if we would need a crack for the new version.
Probably for the steam version only. I don't think any other stores (including Kagura's) use any drm but I'm not sure.

Also, I wouldn't be so fast about replacing dlsite version with Kagura version completely as the latter might be censored (specifically scenes with shota). It wouldn't be a big loss (not my fetish) but any censorship just doesn't sit right with me. Although, I haven't seen any such censorship for a long time now from KG (last time probably in President Yukino?) and some their newer releases had scenes with shota (Succubus x Saint iirc).

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes