3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

Koid

Jun 29, 2020
Any game like this? RPG with s*x animation and good story? It's really hard to find kind of this game

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Grace of the Labyrinth Town , it's mtl but it's understandable enough, mystery dungeon type roguelike sort of with slow corruption
Interesting, I wouldn't exactly consider that game to be similar here, Noelle specially is a scene hunter with the bonus of a great art+animation.
Btw, how does that game compare particularly with their previous game Zeven?

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
Any game like this? RPG with s*x animation and good story? It's really hard to find kind of this game
There are some games that are...kind of like it, like Demon Lord's Daughter, but they always feel like they come up unfortunately short for one reason or another. Noelle is pretty unique in that regard from what I've been able to tell. Although I should probably add the caveat that I only ever check for pixel-art games, since I really don't think too much of non-pixel-art anime...and I also tend to think action games generally make for bad H-games, since the action mechanics are frustratingly almost always at complete odds with the content.

Sometimes, I really feel like it would almost be better to go back to the past and explore more visual novel-esque works by e.g. Sogna with their Viper series.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rize and Aereon1104

thispls13

Jan 23, 2021
Interesting, I wouldn't exactly consider that game to be similar here, Noelle specially is a scene hunter with the bonus of a great art+animation.
Btw, how does that game compare particularly with their previous game Zeven?
Haven't gotten around to playing Zeven yet (installed though) so i can't answer that sorry
in terms of scene hunting you can pretty much clear each labyrinth once and just hunt scenes, plus there's a few scenes in the labyrinths themselves (i think starting from second one),
as well as repeatable scenes + gallery scene mode
there's quite a bit of content even without the labyrinth part

Reactions: Aereon1104

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Haven't gotten around to playing Zeven yet (installed though) so i can't answer that sorry
My problem with Zeven is that it had a hellish amount of dialog, which is made exponentially worse because of mtl quality, it became unbearable for at some point.

There are some games that are...kind of like it, like Demon Lord's Daughter, but they always feel like they come up unfortunately short for one reason or another. Noelle is pretty unique in that regard from what I've been able to tell.
Oh also worth noting since I just remembered this, the second game from pixel town Akanemachi was pretty good too, somewhat shorter in content, but it really has good pixel art animation.

Jan 1, 2020
My problem with Zeven is that it had a hellish amount of dialog, which is made exponentially worse because of mtl quality, it became unbearable for at some point.

Oh also worth noting since I just remembered this, the second game from pixel town Akanemachi was pretty good too, somewhat shorter in content, but it really has good pixel art animation.
If you're taking pixel art games into account then Alternate Dimansion has good art and a "form" of corruption towards the end of it. The only downside is that it's a puzzle game. (could always use a guide tho)

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
If you're taking pixel art games into account then Alternate Dimansion has good art and a "form" of corruption towards the end of it. The only downside is that it's a puzzle game. (could always use a guide tho)
Yeah I played that too, but stopped because of as you said, some hard puzzles there, Pixel Town was also pretty hard without a guide, but since I enjoyed it so much I'm willing to get back to Dimansion sometime.

Btw while on the topic of good pixel art games, one pretty recent one which is also really good, EP Battle Girl, you find on the forum too.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Any news on the last version?
I would have already made a post if that was the case, right now still waiting for fixing. Though, with the time it takes, some folks are theorizing Kagura reached the translator to maybe get his translation or some other thing like that. Tho, it's not confirmed at all so take it with a grain of salt. It could be very well that there's just some errors that are causing problems too. Only time will tell anyway

Darkrow555

Mar 17, 2018
I just played through all of 1.04 only to find out it's not finished, I got stuck at 89 Nasty and 89 Exposure. The 1.21 version links don't work, or at least the zip is busted and the translation link says it's unsecure. I see the game is listed on Kagura as pre-order so I'm guessing nothing new yet? I am excited to actually finish this game, a pixel art game with this much content is rare.

Courier_Young

Dec 10, 2021
I would have already made a post if that was the case, right now still waiting for fixing. Though, with the time it takes, some folks are theorizing Kagura reached the translator to maybe get his translation or some other thing like that. Tho, it's not confirmed at all so take it with a grain of salt. It could be very well that there's just some errors that are causing problems too. Only time will tell anyway
Thank you,courier,bringing us with the lastest message.
So kagura games has this game on the pre-order list and is still translating the game,right?
if so,all we need is just to wait and be more patient about it.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes