3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Not surprising since it sold over 30k copies on DLSite. Although yes, it will likely be a few years. Anyways, I wanna give Noelle a hug. Is she an orphan or does she just want to become independent? Poor girl is just working so hard and giving it her all.
Tentakuru on ULMF has been working on a full translation for a while now. Here's how much they've done.
Progress:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Checked on the ULMF thread and the translator said it's nearly finished. So maybe we'll have it in a week or so. Don't hold me to that date since they never mentioned a date. They just said nearly finished and I thought I'd share the info here. :)

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Checked on the ULMF thread and the translator said it's nearly finished. So maybe we'll have it in a week or so. Don't hold me to that date since they never mentioned a date. They just said nearly finished and I thought I'd share the info here. :)
That's a bit optimistic, there's still 25 scenes left and 20% of the items/records. He's been working on it amazingly consistently though so a month or two is my best bet.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
That's a bit optimistic, there's still 25 scenes left and 20% of the items/records. He's been working on it amazingly consistently though so a month or two is my best bet.
Fair enough. I didn't think to read the OP which he updated with what's left to do. Well I'll forever be an optimist! xD

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
The guy on ULMF seems to be pretty near of completing the translation, the Items/Records are at 100% now (They stayed at 80% for a good time) and regarding scenes, there's still :

One ending event scene
And One Worms scene.

Still 2 scenes in total, counting that the guy pretty much edit his post everyday (Or every two days, when he has finished a scene anyways x), we should have the full translation pretty soon

Edit : Also, each time i see an update in ULMF, i'm gonna see and remove little by little the scenes listed here, depending on the progression of the translation so it will be easier to keep an eye on where it is.

Edit 2 : There was a fifth ending event scene that was added, hence why there's still one to translate.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 29 Votes