3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
there is a button that makes the character make a swing attack (Z or enter) is supposed to work hit them with the swing with out them touching you.

Reactions: roboconcot

black03

Feb 23, 2020
pls help me, now i can't do rimuru quest, i can't harvest flower on the cliff
Seems like you can glitch to the flower although i have not replicated the glitch you have to take the proper way to the flower cause theres a event that occurs before picking it up. The way the game intends it to be is walk to the east and then up until you see the pink flowers and attack the space between the 2 trees then walk into the passage in there go to left and down and you have reached your destination. If you are at the flower and cant pick it up and there was no scene you have somehow glitched yourself to the flower.

Last edited:

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
go into the second city and get into the office that sold you the house at the begining. it is above the first one going up right after you enter the city

DiscordPF

May 11, 2020
Can't pick it up or can't reach it? If the answer is yes to to reaching it. In the upper right of the forest are pink flowers and trees attack the space between the 2 trees. It should open a way to go trough. In there go left and down and you shouldve reached your destination.
I have the same problem where I can get to the flower but nothing happens. Pressing enter near it just swings the sword.

Edit: Nevermind, what I did was glitch on top of the trees at the far east of the map. That apparently is not what the game wanted. Proper entrance found.

Last edited:
Reactions: black03

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
What's with all the repeated dialogue?
That's just how DeepL works at the moment. When it's not repeating stuff it's putting it in the wrong line or just doesn't bother and spits out Japanese. It's a very inconsistent translator.
I fixed hundreds of broken and misplaced lines but the general repeating doesn't really go away unless you edit every single line by hand.
Still better than a raw google MTL.

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
That's just how DeepL works at the moment. When it's not repeating stuff it's putting it in the wrong line or just doesn't bother and spits out Japanese. It's a very inconsistent translator.
I fixed hundreds of broken and misplaced lines but the general repeating doesn't really go away unless you edit every single line by hand.
Still better than a raw google MTL.
Ok. Thought i did something wrong.

Oh and thanks for the translation

Last edited:

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019

For any who's interests in the translation progression.

Quote translator:
Events up to the end of Day 10 are now translated.

Now, I'm onto the EXTRA material available in the post-game.
did you mean the gallery?

• Haha
Reactions: Xakorik
3.70 star(s) 29 Votes