3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Passing By - Passerby
I my them theirs general mtl mix ups

[Passing By] "Don't you understand, your ass footjob? I'm talented " [Noel] I don't have that talent ..."
If you would have downloaded the correct MTL and installed it correct you'd have no issues. I played the game from start to finish. To be clear, do not download the one in the OP. That one is broken. What you need is the japanese original version of the game and then you put in the correct MTL from Shisaye. Then all of it works. There is only one minor bug I found with the Thief. But this can be fixed in game by moving right once, moving left and sleeping until its night. The game should fix itself at that point.
fucking dumbass gamebreaking bug killed the hell out of the game for me nice to see a way around it
might have to do with the stupid ability to get the thief invasion 2 and 3 at the same time
but now afterward black bullshit lasts longer and some stuff just go annoyingly black

Last edited:

CreampieRP

Nov 29, 2020
Basically, go and talk everyday to both sisters, if you get I believe 8 affection by day 10, you'll wake up to go to a quest, after finishing the quest, you'll get the ending
how do i get past the Rimuru flower quest? when i walk ontop of the cliff i can´t pick any and I´m stuck at the forest...

clnght3

May 26, 2020
how do i get past the Rimuru flower quest? when i walk ontop of the cliff i can´t pick any and I´m stuck at the forest...
There's a wall in between a couple of trees at the northeast part of the forest, if you interact with it you'll get to a small passageway that goes to that cliff, after going through that passage an h-scene will start shortly after

Zenyusei

Oct 13, 2018
just download it yesterday, 12 hour of playing, still looking how to get ending no 1 and no 2.

anyone help to give me clue how to unlock that

TealTentacle

Apr 20, 2018
I downloaded it, and played it fine for a while.
But now when I try to open it I get a weird NW.js File not found error.
I tried redownloading the game entirely and the same issue occurs.
I'm not sure what happened or how to fix it?

Reactions: POEPOPSTOEL

KAmiCG

Jul 29, 2017
Game keeps becoming unresponsive after leaving buildings and completing quests.
Can't seem to fix it.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 29 Votes