3.70 star(s) 30 Votes

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
lol this thread is a god damn mess.
Here's a little tip for you if you cant get the game working.
Extract it with winRAR using jap encoding.
then use this
to extract all game assets.
Now you can just view all the scenes as PNG images and create your own slideshow or whatever.

If the game aint workin, make yourself a gallery. ez gg.

Feb 24, 2019
Ive gotten rather interested in these Japanese games recently, but ive also learned to skip if it has been MTL'd because its usually poor and the game is only half translated

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
i remember where I've seen this before the Sprite Hills translator guy is doing a full translation on ulmf and i was waiting on that to play it

Last edited:
Jan 15, 2021
Yeah?

Test it for yourself.
No bugs, because this software doesn't touch unnecessary script files, while people just throw just everything into translator++ and break the game.
So you essentially compare a translation software that could break your game but where you can fix your own stuff, if you so wish, to a translation software that could break the game and you're not able to fix it? Making it a MTL in both cases either way?
Well and if you paste everything into translator++ and leave out the scripts everything should work fine too. The uploader obviously did that wrong but hey it doesn't make for a worse program than the one you're advertising for.
Google, bing, deepl - all of them.
Have no major restrictions. They're a bit slow and it can take time that is true.
Yes. I never said that the translation is any better. But the game works, animations work and nothing crashes.
It also works with translator++, if you do it right. Its even better if you think about it, since you can always fix your own stuff.
And, for example, if there is some text off-screen because of messed up word-wrapping, I can just change the font on the fly so I can see the whole sentence.
Sounds to me more like you're trying to advertise here at this point. Well and if you change font size on the fly that definitely could potentially break the game. Depending on how complex it is.
No. The problem is that this (broken games being uploaded) keeps happening. Uploaders can't just post crap and wait for people to fix their mess.
So instead of using translator++ they should use your program? So a bad translation that may or may not work, in both cases? What if the uploader would've used the program that you're offering and it would've broken the game? Who knows? Maybe he even did?

• Angry
Reactions: Xakorik

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
God damn, I'm a sucker for well animated pixel art games and this one is great, with some actual lesbian content and maybe a bit of bestiality it'd be incredible. Nice to see a huge amount of buttfucking, it's a complete waste to just ignore a hole like so many games tend to.

jintoya

Aug 5, 2018
is this a game with outfits that you cannot change her outfit in?....that is double retarded.

Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
just curious but Is there a proper translation in the works. If so I think ill wait for that. The game looks great but MTL really is a reall deal breaker for me

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
So you essentially compare a translation software that could break your game but where you can fix your own stuff, if you so wish, to a translation software that could break the game and you're not able to fix it? Making it a MTL in both cases either way?
Well and if you paste everything into translator++ and leave out the scripts everything should work fine too. The uploader obviously did that wrong but hey it doesn't make for a worse program than the one you're advertising for.
Correction, my tool can translate most of the text (including the text in the script) fully automatically and normally without crashing the game.

You know it won't work without trying?
You don't even know how it works.

It is a fully automatic tool made for the end user.
Not a productivity tool.

If you don't hate the results of machine translation, just worry that it will break the game. Just Use It.
You will be surprised.

zirpcev

Apr 6, 2020
Correction, my tool can translate most of the text (including the text in the script) fully automatically and normally without crashing the game.

You know it won't work without trying?
You don't even know how it works.

It is a fully automatic tool made for the end user.
Not a productivity tool.

If you don't hate the results of machine translation, just worry that it will break the game. Just Use It.
You will be surprised.
I'm curious. If it is translating the text in the script, why doesn't it cause errors like translator++? Is it because your tool doesn't replace the actual text in the game files and replaces only as it's loaded into textboxes?

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I'm curious. If it is translating the text in the script, why doesn't it cause errors like translator++? Is it because your tool doesn't replace the actual text in the game files and replaces only as it's loaded into textboxes?
Similarly, Processing when displayed.

3.70 star(s) 30 Votes