RPGM [Translation Request] [Noelle Will Give Her All!] [RJ324709] [apricokobo]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.21. Now with pictures! Horrible pictures.

If you are looking for the correct Japanese unedited v1.21 use this raw version shared by zirpcev. (Thanks man)
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...er-all-rj324709-apricokobo.85898/post-6471853

Common Installation Problem:
To correctly extract the raw Japanese version or my MTL you need to set your system locale to "Japanese(Japan)" or use another locale method.
Otherwise File names will be destroyed and the game crashes.

The easiest way to do this:
go to "Control panel" -> "Region and Language" in windows 7 / "Region" in windows 10-> "Administrative" -> "Change System Locale" and switch it to "Japanese (Japan)".
This will require a restart.

Once you have done that extract the raw version. Then extract my MTL so it merges with the "www" folder.
(I personally just use standard 7zip 64bit no extra language packs or anything like that)

If that doesn't work try this approach by naxel200:
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...er-all-rj324709-apricokobo.85898/post-6078679

If you experience a crash or game breaking bug after using the latest version, please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Known issue that will not be fixed:
-UI numbers are above text because of the condensed font. Cannot be fixed without breaking other font options.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
Hey, how do I get her to bed, for the next exhibisionist night? she seem to refuse to got bed and I am at 49 hearts at the moment, and can not seem to find anymore quest around the village or the next.

wtup

Dec 27, 2018
Updated Version of my MTL. Now with pictures! Horrible pictures.
Using the game version shared on hentaibedta (I don't know if different versions of this game exist) and not extensively tested yet.
If you experience a crash after using this, please post me a screen and a short description "when" it happened.

Known issues:
It looks bad.
It's not proper English.
Some UI elements lost their transparency.
One house on the map isn't translated, one has a name that makes no sense (I have no idea what it translates to).
Some menu options like "Load" aren't translated, (I still cant find them :cry:) but here's information on them.
View attachment 1262295
I'm still getting the same issue listed earlier in the thread where fatigue doesn't send you to bed at 100 but keeps going till about 150 where the game then freezes.

DamrasAcorn

Aug 21, 2020
Using the game version shared on hentaibedta (I don't know if different versions of this game exist) and not extensively tested yet.
If you experience a crash after using this, please post me a screen and a short description "when" it happened.

Known issues:
It looks bad.
It's not proper English.
One house on the map isn't translated, one has a name that makes no sense (I have no idea what it translates to).
Some menu options like "Load" aren't translated, (I still cant find them :cry:) but here's information on them.
View attachment 1262295

Edit: Fatigue doesn't work, the mtl most likely broke some command. I'll look into it.
Viewing the gallery with the translation files breaks the animation

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I'm still getting the same issue listed earlier in the thread where fatigue doesn't send you to bed at 100 but keeps going till about 150 where the game then freezes.
Should be fixed now i accidently translated event names. that was a bit stupid.

Reactions: Malx

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Viewing the gallery with the translation files breaks the animation
I fixed a ton of lines, please download 1.2. Does it still happen? how does it look like?
Edit: Shit you're right i'll look into it.

Edit 2: Should be fixed in 1.3. Please use that.

Last edited:

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
I fixed a ton of lines, please download 1.2. Does it still happen? how does it look like?
Edit: Shit you're right i'll look into it.

Edit 2: Should be fixed in 1.3. Please use that.
appreciate that you are doing this, thanks man

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021

Known issues:
It looks bad.
It's not proper English.
View attachment 1262295

Changelog:
1.1: Added translated pictures.
1.2: Fixed hundreds of lines, things like "Fatigue" should be fixed now.
1.3: Fixed the animations.
Keep polishing it as much as you can mate. You're doing great. I'm just happy to see someone translate this game and not going for pure MTL garbage. I can already see that you are putting much effort into it. Thank you.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Keep polishing it as much as you can mate. You're doing great. I'm just happy to see someone translate this game and not going for pure MTL garbage. I can already see that you are putting much effort into it. Thank you.
I want to temper expectations, I will never properly translate the entire game. There is so much text in this, it would be a month long project and i just don't have that amount of free-time.
Also my Japanese is very limited, to say the least, so all my translations are basically just looking at a mtl and "guessing" what it means.

Last edited:
Reactions: Greg_

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I want to temper expectations, I will never properly translate the entire game. There is so much text in this, it would be a month long project and i just don't have that amount of free-time.
Also my Japanese is very limited, to say the least, so all my translations are basically just looking at an mtl and "guessing" what it meant.
I appreciate the honesty. At least you're bringing a little bit of context in the game .(y)

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
Also my Japanese is very limited, to say the least, so all my translations are basically just looking at a mtl and "guessing" what it means.
take your time on it, that will yield the best result in the long end.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Updated my mod to 1.4 fixing issues with the combat. But there seems to be some weirdness with monster loot for quests, I don't fully understand yet, please tell me if someone has issues in that regard.

Edit: Forgot the "worm". Fixed in 1.41.

Last edited:

jack koff

Jun 27, 2020
Updated my mod to 1.4 fixing issues with the combat. But there seems to be some weirdness with monster loot for quests, I don't fully understand yet, please tell me if someone has issues in that regard.

Edit: Forgot the "worm". Fixed in 1.41.
When fighting the red orc the enemies are invulnerable.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
When fighting the red orc the enemies are invulnerable.
Red orc? can you please provide a screen and a more detailed description where that enemy shows up? I haven't played much of the game myself yet...

Edit: I found a "red goblin" (that is what it is referred to in the files) fixing that right now.
Edit2: please try 1.43 and tell me if it still happens.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote