RPGM [Translation Request] [Noelle Will Give Her All!] [RJ324709] [apricokobo]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

F1r

Sep 20, 2020
Hey so I saw there was a 1.0 file, and I was wondering if there's a difference between that ver. And the 1.04 ver. Since I can't quite get the 1.04 ver. to work, I was gonna see if the other one worked

Edit: it's apparently 1.00, not 1.0

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Hey so I saw there was a 1.0 file, and I was wondering if there's a difference between that ver. And the 1.04 ver. Since I can't quite get the 1.04 ver. to work, I was gonna see if the other one worked
That number refers to the used base version of the game.
The current official version of Noelle is 1.04, brought several bugfixes and is currently the only version i actively support.
I just had the last v1.0 online until i properly tested the new v1.04.

What issues do you have with it?

Aio Lia

Aug 11, 2017
Downloaded file:
NWGHA_2021_06_26.zip
748 MB (784,667,607 bytes)
CRC32: 3A57823A

Extracted Folder:
ノエルがんばりますっ!
883 MB (926,238,958 bytes)
29,732 Files, 23 Folders

Game.exe
1.52 MB (1,604,096 bytes)
CRC32: F8C9D4D6

Unmodded game on startup:
View attachment 1272493

Downloaded MTL:
1292900_Noellev1.04_MTL1.64.zip
10.2 MB (10,790,719 bytes)
CRC32:8CDD22F4

Modded game on startup:
View attachment 1272504

Edit: I cannot replicate any problems with this, sorry.
I have the same problem. The 1.04 game without your MTL patch work fine, then when I add the patch, the game fails to load many files. I think The problem is that the rar file with your patch doesn't keep the correct japanese filenames. I even try to download it again with my region set to Japan, but still, the filenames are not with japanese characters.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I am really not sure how i'm supposed to fix a problem i cannot replicate. Everything is working fine on my end and I had several people tell me that it's working fine for them too. I have absolutely no fancy setup. I am just using 7zip to pack and unpack them while having my system locale to Japanese(Japan) on an old windows 7 machine.

Edit: I guess i'll try to remove compression from the zip. Maybe using the "ultra" setting is causing problems.
Edit2: i cannot do that or the file becomes too large to attach here i guess ill just lower it instead of completely removing it.
Edit3: Reuploaded the file using "normal" compression instead.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3861200

Things like that are sadly not easily accessible, they are not in the main json data files where you would expect them but instead in Js scripts. (Like the Load button was)
But it would still be nice to have a list of all these things in case i ever get around to bashing my head against that wall.
I'll keep a list on my end and send those things your way sometime later on

Reactions: Shisaye

F1r

Sep 20, 2020
It might be cuz I'm trying to play it on my phone, so there's probs some differences, but I think the problem is the Japanese characters, since they don't seem to actually end up Japanese, they just use some random letters.

I'm pretty confident that the game can be played on my phone, since another persons translated version worked fine, the problem was they're translation was absolute horseshit, and had the bug where fatigue went over 100.

But yea, I think the only problem is my device can't work with the Japanese characters

D

Deleted member 3861200

For anyone who has been having problems with extracting the game correctly due to the Japanese encodings:
  1. Make sure you have downloaded Noelle 1.04 from here: https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...rj324709-apricokobo.85898/page-6#post-6060615
  2. Install 7zip x86 - FOR THIS APPROACH IT MUST BE THE x86 VERSION -
    Screenshot 2021-06-29 151844.png

3. Download Locale Emulator: (zip file, extract somewhere like your home folder, you gotta keep it)
  4. Run LEInstaller.exe, choose "Install for current user"
  5. Navigate to where you installed 7zip. This is probably C:\Program Files (x86)\7-Zip
  6. Right-click 7zFM.exe, choose Locale Emulator > Run in Japanese
  7. Download the 1.64 MTL: https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...rj324709-apricokobo.85898/page-5#post-6042080
  8. --In 7z--, navigate to where you downloaded Noelle 1.04
  9. Right-click the .zip and choose the first option to open a submenu, and then the 4th option down (it is Extract here, in EN)
    Screenshot 2021-06-29 152058.png

10. --In 7z--, navigate to where you downloaded the 1.64 MTL
  11. Right-click the .zip and choose the first option to open a submenu, and then the 4th option down (it is Extract here, in EN)
  12. Back in regular Windows file explorer, drag the www folder that is extracted into the JP folder extracted in step 9
  13. Go in that JP folder
  14. Drag www one more level deep in the JP folder that is there
  15. Choose "Replace the files in the destination" in the dialog(s) that appear
  16. ???
  17. Profit

Reactions: Shisaye

F1r

Sep 20, 2020
That number refers to the used base version of the game.
The current official version of Noelle is 1.04, brought several bugfixes and is currently the only version i actively support.
I just had the last v1.0 online until i properly tested the new v1.04.

What issues do you have with it?
Sorry, kinda forgot to use the reply function, just ignore this message

Aio Lia

Aug 11, 2017
I am really not sure how i'm supposed to fix a problem i cannot replicate. Everything is working fine on my end and I had several people tell me that it's working fine for them too. I have absolutely no fancy setup. I am just using 7zip to pack and unpack them while having my system locale to Japanese(Japan) on an old windows 7 machine.

Edit: I guess i'll try to remove compression from the zip. Maybe using the "ultra" setting is causing problems.
Edit2: i cannot do that or the file becomes too large to attach here i guess ill just lower it instead of compeletely removing it.
The game try to load .png files, and as you can see, I have only .rpgmvp files.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Ok my bad, the download link from here https://f95zone.to/threads/noelle-will-give-her-all-mtl-v1-03-apricokobo.86686/ is for 1.03, and your patch linked just below is for 1.04, so the two are not compatible. That's quite confusing ^^.
That thread in general is a mess. It was made several days after i started this project and suddenly uploaded the game with a broken unedited MTL. And now 1.03 with a broken unedited MTL.
Not entirely sure what the thought process behind that thread is.

F1r

Sep 20, 2020
I'm just wondering, is there not a way to just like rename all the files with Japanese characters? Or will that not work, cuz I'm trying to use joiplay and it doesn't seem to be able to work with the Japanese characters at all

Slobodam

Jul 11, 2017
So i give up... i unzipped this game like 10 times, whenever i add the MTL fix from the first page from Extra section i get image errors and what not, when i do not do it the game plays well but as soon as i get to 100 fatigue my character freezes and im done. I changed to Jap locale, i tried doing it both ways and it didn't work... nice game, but problems problems...

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
So i give up... i unzipped this game like 10 times, whenever i add the MTL fix from the first page from Extra section i get image errors and what not, when i do not do it the game plays well but as soon as i get to 100 fatigue my character freezes and im done. I changed to Jap locale, i tried doing it both ways and it didn't work... nice game, but problems problems...
Really wish I'd understand why it works perfectly for some people and not at all for others. :(
But how can I fix something I cannot replicate? I cannot investigate?
Using a different pc with no changes except Japanese locale I downloaded everything from here and I just cannot produce any problems at all.
Summary here: #220

Reactions: f9account

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Where do I buy the bondage clothes? The text after the debt was paid said something about a new store, but I can't find it.

NVM: found it.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote