RPGM [Translation Request] [Noelle Will Give Her All!] [RJ324709] [apricokobo]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ryokan

Mar 14, 2018
Animations in sex scenes don't work
I replace file in Noelle Will Give Her All!\www\data\CommonEvents.json from japanese version and animations work correctly but with japanese text
And yeah character dont come to rest with fatigue +100 and higher
Version 1.03 eng and 1.0 jap

Oct 12, 2018
The MTL does not have fucked up names, it has Japanese names (that seems a little harsh on Moonspeak) and it will not work if i use different names for the files.
I do not use Winrar so i cannot support you with that. I use 7zip.
What I did, and what is the recommended way to work with japanese games is to change your system locale to Japanese.
Control panel -> Region and Language -> Administrative -> Change System Locale -> Japanese (Japan)

If your windows doesn't recognize japanese it will instead produce broken gibberish.
thats what i mean, the files baseline all have gibberish names for me, not moonspeak, not japanese, but thanks for asuming that, even tho i said that i have used a version of the game with real namecoding, i am the racist one.

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
so I play the 1.04 with the 1.64 patch, and I had no issues no crashes, no freezes nothing.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
thats what i mean, the files baseline all have gibberish names for me, not moonspeak, not japanese, but thanks for asuming that, even tho i said that i have used a version of the game with real namecoding, i am the racist one.
I had no intention of calling you racist, the "that seems a little harsh on moonspeak" bit was just an attempt at a joke.
But i was a bit annoyed that you suggested I would be too stupid to properly zip and upload a file. I have tested the attachment several times on different pc's and it works fine. (as long as the system locale is Japanese(Japan) ) I am unable to reproduce any problems with it.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Where do I buy the bondage clothes? The text after the debt was paid said something about a new store, but I can't find it.

NVM: found it.
That "post-end" bit of the game is the least tested so far. Did you notice anything "weird" yet? Like being unable to start a certain event even though you have the requirements? A Progressable without a map? Or a text line that looks worse than normal like a lot of /// or [{ or something?
Would really appreciate the feedback.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: NomadeBR

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Noticed I have a weird wrong translation in the Picture telling you that Lin and Rimuru's shop opens. I'm gonna fix that in 1.65. Not exactly a big deal considering the awful quality of the MTL but why not fix it I suppose.

Edit: Fixed. should look a bit better now.
開放用フレーム.png

Last edited:

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
That "post-end" bit of the game is the least tested so far. Did you notice anything "weird" yet? Like being unable to start a certain event even though you have the requirements? A Progressable without a map? Or a text line that looks worse than normal like a lot of /// or [{ or something?
Would really appreciate the feedback.
I played all the way through the exposure ending and didn't notice anything major. But I've played so many MTL games that minor glitches just slide right by without me noticing much.
I did see this in the recollection room:
1625084073915.png

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I played all the way through the exposure ending and didn't notice anything major. But I've played so many MTL games that minor glitches just slide right by without me noticing much.
I did see this in the recollection room:
View attachment 1274142
In 1.64? I'll look into it. That shouldn't be happening.

Edit: I'm seriously confused. It looks like this for me:
huh.jpg
But if you are using an old version how did you get past the cave quests? The combat should be broken before 1.64.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Shaye did you find a solution to the fatigue bug and the english translation?
Huh?
If you are talking to me and about the edited machine translation of "noelle will give her all":
The fatigue system was fixed in my MTL1.2 for version 1.00 of the game.
And then was fixed again (I had to start over for the updated version) in MTL1.62 for version 1.04 of the game.

So long story short: If you are using my latest edited MTL version there is no fatigue bug.

You can find it here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...er-all-rj324709-apricokobo.85898/post-6042080

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
These are the files I used:
View attachment 1274573

I got through the cave quests just fine.
Okay... that's really weird. I'll run some tests and take another look at the specific lines. I really don't understand why your recollection room got messed up and mine isn't.
Thank you for making me aware that there's something fucky.

Edit: Found it. apparently i only fixed the if(v stuff and forgot if(s.
Edit2: Fixed in 1.66

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
What are the changes on the 1.04, there're new scenes?
Only bugfixes as far as im aware but the dev is planning 10 new scenes in future updates.

Translated post of the dev here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...er-all-rj324709-apricokobo.85898/post-6067695

Edit: Already want to mention that I will not make a new version of the MTL for every single little update, only if something substantial has changed. (Because at least from 1.00 to 1.04 i was unable to reuse anything and I had to start over completely.)

Last edited:

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
I have an issue with the cave, for some reason enemies chase me but can't be killed or interacted with. And I need to kill Ogres for the quest... T_T

Oct 12, 2018
I had no intention of calling you racist, the "that seems a little harsh on moonspeak" bit was just an attempt at a joke.
But i was a bit annoyed that you suggested I would be too stupid to properly zip and upload a file. I have tested the attachment several times on different pc's and it works fine. (as long as the system locale is Japanese(Japan) ) I am unable to reproduce any problems with it.
So we both got pissed at eachother for insinuating things, lets just be the bigger man,woman or else, and put this behind us lol.

I dont know, whats goign on then, maybe it was one bonked up non relevant version at this stage, who knows. I wish you strong luck in your endavour of fixing this, and will watch this thread closely.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote