RPGM [Translation Request] [Noelle Will Give Her All!] [RJ324709] [apricokobo]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Noelle Will Give Her All! v1.05 JAP

As usual this version is not translated, so somebody please import the old MTL fix and make it compatible.

Download

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Noelle Will Give Her All! v1.05 JAP

As usual this version is not translated, so somebody please import the old MTL fix and make it compatible.

Download
Do you have a changelog? Is there a substantial difference to v1.04?

Edit: Like with the update to 1.04 I cannot reuse my old translation. Regardless what import method (of my current tools) i use it doesn't work.
Context by Context outright crashes, Line by Line gets stuck in the collecting phase at 30%, and data merge gets stuck at "loading".
Had them run for a full hour now they're definitely not going to complete.
I do not want to redo the entire MTL fixing all the broken lines (which includes getting banned by google 3 times because there's too many packets) for every single little update, so please tell me if something substantial has happened that would warrant the effort.

Edit2: Picture count is identical so no new scenes.

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Do you have a changelog? Is there a substantial difference to v1.04?

Edit: Like with the update to 1.04 I cannot reuse my old translation. Regardless what import method (of my current tools) i use it doesn't work.
Context by Context outright crashes, Line by Line gets stuck in the collecting phase at 30%, and data merge gets stuck at "loading".
Had them run for a full hour now they're definitely not going to complete.
I do not want to redo the entire MTL fixing all the broken lines (which includes getting banned by google 3 times because there's too many packets) for every single little update, so please tell me if something substantial has happened that would warrant the effort.

Edit2: Picture count is identical so no new scenes.
Sorry have no changelog since the dev didn't release it

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Sorry have no changelog since the dev didn't release it
ar, found the post under , not seem that any improvment if not a fix for a single bug (something about a worm), the v1.06 should add some content with new scenes.

Reactions: Shisaye

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
ar, found the post under , not seem that any improvment if not a fix for a single bug (something about a worm), the v1.06 should add some content with new scenes.
Thank you for the information. I will wait for the 1.06 release then.

Edit: Found a better tool and I'm running some tests to find out if I can update to v1.05 after all, but even if not, I'm confident that when I'm remaking the translation for v1.06 (or whatever the next content update will be) it's actually going to be much more complete than now. (I'm having one of those "Why was I using this outdated garbage?" kinda moments.)

Last edited:
Reactions: luchettodj94

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
thanks for your help and i have buy the costume already, but after the sm costume event and I dont have any new mission and my lewd point stuck at 59, is there any event i miss?
I stopped after a few days in extra.
The dev wrote that he's planning to add a few more events in future updates so it "might" be that you just reached the end for now, but I do not know, sorry.

robthewhm

Jul 16, 2018
So I'm probably doing something wrong, but is there a common cause for word wrapping issues? I'm trying to play the translation but sometimes the words are just missing outside of the readable area :(

Sorry, this is probably the wrong place to ask the question...

zirpcev

Apr 6, 2020
So I'm probably doing something wrong, but is there a common cause for word wrapping issues? I'm trying to play the translation but sometimes the words are just missing outside of the readable area :(

Sorry, this is probably the wrong place to ask the question...
Word wrap in translated RPGmaker games is a nightmare. Do you have a screen resolution higher than 1080, because I suspect that may be why more people don't complain about it.

Anyway, a decent but not perfect solution is to change the font. Find big-shoulders-display-v4-latin-regular.tff somewhere and put it in the games font folder. Then change gamefonts.css to point to that instead of the default and you should only have really long lines running off screen.

Reactions: Aereon1104
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote