RPGM [Translation Request] [Noelle Will Give Her All!] [RJ324709] [apricokobo]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Since the 1.06 is only bugfix tell me if you want it cause not gonna upload it for nothing.
Since my time is occupied by trying to find my will to live while trying to translate princess colosseum, I don't really want to redo the noelle MTL just for some minor bugfixes. Since the dev wrote there's More content coming "at some point" I would like to wait for that "point" for now.
But thank you for the upload offer.

Reactions: f9account

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
just check the main page not that specific for update that i left (when i made the post the v1.06 was yet not released).
Maybe will not be specif for the v1.06 but he is already working on new content.
I found the post. It doesn't seem like he's going to add all of those. I think he'll just do the most voted one out of the four on the poll he's put up and the most popular right now is "everyone's fuck toy" and they're all additional endings.

EDIT: yeah and he even acknowledges that he's already done that concept to some degree (everyone's fuck toy). But says he'll make it engaging regardless.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Found this on hentai-sharing:
[210618][あぷりこ工房] ノエルがんばりますっ! (Ver1.08) [RJ324709]
Is that version with more content now?
Or still only minor bugfixes?

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
From DL Site:
■ ver1.0.8
・ Fixed the bug you reported
* Scenes have not been added yet.

Original:
■ver1.0.8
・ご報告いただいた不具合の修正
※シーンの追加はまだされていません。

zirpcev

Apr 6, 2020
Just reply to me when the update's out on dlsite and I can get if for you. Probably within the day.

cunat999

Aug 12, 2021
Is the game bugged ( Ver 1.04 ) ? I can't continue to progess the SM Club Restaurant, it show a ( ! ) mark but when i come here, i didn't see anything progessable.

The Exposure Training (5) is also bugged i think, It is the Ending No.4 Real Me, but when i did it, it keeps popping up like that all the time, and i can't never finish it, but it still show that I have completed it. :( should I update ? 1628733691853.png 1628733448360.png

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Is the game bugged ( Ver 1.04 ) ? I can't continue to progess the SM Club Restaurant, it show a ( ! ) mark but when i come here, i didn't see anything progessable.

The Exposure Training (5) is also bugged i think, It is the Ending No.4 Real Me, but when i did it, it keeps popping up like that all the time, and i can't never finish it, but it still show that I have completed it. :( should I update ? View attachment 1348055 View attachment 1348051
I was not aware of that being a problem. But in general if you want to 100% the game you need to wait for now.
The dev is planning a final content update including a roundup of bugfixes at some point.
If I am still alive by then I will completely redo the MTL using all the new things I learned to make sure it runs flawlessly. (Actual translation is still going to be bad google translate though since I'm not trying to replace the proper translation project on ULMF)

Reactions: cunat999

cunat999

Aug 12, 2021
I was not aware of that being a problem. But in general if you want to 100% the game you need to wait for now.
The dev is planning a final content update including a roundup of bugfixes at some point.
If I am still alive by then I will completely redo the MTL using all the new things I learned to make sure it runs flawlessly. (Actual translation is still going to be bad google translate though since I'm not trying to replace the proper translation project on ULMF)
Don't worry, your translation is pretty playable to me, I'm a foreigner but I found your MTL pretty easy to understand, the
vocative is sometimes weird...like A is introducing herself as B...although B is a man xD. But I think it's very playable since I almost finish the game thank to your translations.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Just reply to me when the update's out on dlsite and I can get if for you. Probably within the day.
I "think" the final version is out now. At least the promised scene was added now and then some bugfixes.

MTL of dlsite.
■ ver1.2.1
-Fixed the bug you reported August 27, 2021
■ ver1.2.0
Content addition
・ Scene addition (difference event 10 scenes, new scene 1 + α)
・ Cross section added ・ Addition of other functions

zirpcev

Apr 6, 2020
I "think" the final version is out now. At least the promised scene was added now and then some bugfixes.

MTL of dlsite.
■ ver1.2.1
-Fixed the bug you reported August 27, 2021
■ ver1.2.0
Content addition
・ Scene addition (difference event 10 scenes, new scene 1 + α)
・ Cross section added ・ Addition of other functions

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Thank you. I'll start working on it soon.

This one will take longer though because I want to to avoid a repeat of the hentaibedta bullshit. I will finish and test it on my own instead of sharing prototypes.

(Hentaibedta uploaded a buggy prototype version of my 1.04 MTL and when I contacted them with a fixed version they just replied with a retarded smiley and did nothing. So there's still a broken version on that site with my name on it, which mildly annoys me.)

Edit:This looks a lot less bad than I remember but i also did roughly 80 other projects since.
I'll keep updating this post on progress but currently I actually expect this to be done this week.
Edit2: Finished the first full pass of the .json lines, now working on the .js.
Edit3: Finished basic js (probably still missing something) now working on remaking the pictures for the picture based text.
Edit4: Finished first full prototype, now playtesting.
Edit5: Debugging this makes me remember why this took ages... gawd this formatting
Edit6: Yeah this will still take a few days. Unless i just concede and accept some of the bugs. main issue atm is that either text runs off screen because the font is too big or the numbers of the top left UI are over the picture based text instead of beside them which looks really ugly and makes them hard to read.
Edit7: fuck it its just a MTL doubt anyone but me actually cares about that UI bit looking ugly

Last edited:
Reactions: catmemejpg

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Finished the MTL remake for v1.21.
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...er-all-rj324709-apricokobo.85898/post-6042080

I played through all 10 days without noticing any problem anymore. Only annoyances are a slight UI bug that shifts the numbers for work done. nasty degree, fatigue, and exposure to the left over the picture based text.
(That happens because of the condensed font. But without that font text will escape the screen during some longer dialogues which seems like a bigger issue to me.)
And as with all the other versions Rin's quest descriptions are not translated until you actually accept them. (They are not stored normally)

Post game not properly tested yet.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Currently looking into the prospect of changing the translation from Google-Translate to DeepL.
Not sure yet if that's actually a meaningful difference in quality, but it seems easy enough to automate so why not try I suppose.
Might create problems with the picture translations though since they most likely wont fit.

Edit: Seems like DeepL blocks your IP way faster than google and then just spits out whatever you put in making this very tedious. Also for some reason some lines get repeated once.
Edit2: Yeah This is going to take a while, turns out DeepL really doesn't like being fed 1.4 million characters.
Edit3: It doesnt want to parse commonevents properly. It leaves like 80% untranslated and the "ignore if already translated" function doesn't seem to work.
I tried using a new ip every 10 batches (commonevents is 244 batches of 5000 characters) but it's still not translating properly.
(I'm using the Translator++ 3.8.29 x64 [Fix] DeepL addon)
Edit:4 Looks like this isnt going to work. :(
Edit5: Found a different method that might work now but its going to take a long time to finish. (Because you constantly need to repeat sections)

Last edited:

Striff

Jul 2, 2020
Currently looking into the prospect of changing the translation from Google-Translate to DeepL.
Not sure yet if that's actually a meaningful difference in quality, but it seems easy enough to automate so why not try I suppose.
Might create problems with the picture translations though since they most likely wont fit.
There was a translation for the first version on ulmf using deepl and it was way better than google translation ! If you do it it ll be great !!

sadefd

Oct 12, 2019
Does anyone know which scenes were added in the last version? Is it only 10 nasty monster scenes?

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote